FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

Tournament maps - discussion

<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 05.11.2013, 17:07

Tournament maps - discussion

xdXP wrote:The german players might be more active on forums but important things that change the game need to be on english to because those changes will affect everyone and everybody has the free will to know what is happening to the game so as giving their opinion!

Bloodlines, spongle and verlaufen out.

- bloodlines cause that way there would be to many short maps;
- spongle has to many covered spots that would have be nice to build in;
- verlaufen is the luck map on the end last send;
- no doodle because we already had it
- whirlpool will be the new speedvector. It´s way to short!

- Blueeye, beringstrasse, blackart, monoblue, provinggrounds and tricky are great maps that should be add

That's the reason why krunx only asked the german "Pros".
- Bloodlines shouldn't out because we have too many short maps...that's bullshit. We have too less short maps as compared to the long maps.

- Spongle is a "special" Map because you have to build ealier than normally and you have less spots to build.

- Verlaufen...okay I agree a little bit. It's a little gambling at the end with the creepwaves but it's a popular Map.

- Doodle...wow which great reason *cough*

- Whirlpool...thought nearly the same that all players will use their veto against Whirlpool in a 4player game. The same was it with Speedvector, but Whirlpool is easier to defend.
Ingame-Name: Egoistic

~ Gibt es spielerische Fragen, dann fragt Seraph07

EPIC STATISTIK

Aussagekräftige Turmstellung

Sponsor

Post 05.11.2013, 17:07

Re: Tournament maps - discussion

<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 06.11.2013, 00:26

only asked the german "Pros".
WHAT?!?!?
Are the almighty german "Pros" the only ones who play tournament maps?
No.
And you the one who call people noobs and insult their moms with no apparent reason are you a german "Pro"??
Who do you think you are?
The king of the mountain?
You are a joke like your skill and if everyone pressed 4 to win like you the whole game would be a joke!
I came here to say my opinion and you have no right to call bullshit to what i say!
You came here to get a fight but you better crawl back to your shell!
I don't do drugs. I am drugs.
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 06.11.2013, 12:40

XDXP, krunx said it too Ingame, that he will only ask the player who have a clue. So it's deliberate in german. It's hard to understand for the outsiders but everyone would do the same.
The next point is senseless...it isn't our topic here so stop the personal Off-Topic.
And that's a fact what I say with "bullshit". You meant we have too many short maps...again for you...THAT'S BULLSHIT.
We have too less...count the maps with their segments and you will see we have much more long maps than short maps.
You are the only here who can't discuss and who insult the others (me) at the moment.
So get out of the thread here if you can't write useful arguments about the topic "Tournament maps"

EPIC STATISTIK

<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 06.11.2013, 15:14

First put this into your mind. I don´t need you to judge my opinion.
You don´t need to carry krunx words.
If someone wants to improve the game they need to be more open minded about the "outsiders" opinion.
And i believe i even did more than you for this game so i am an outcast like every non german speaker who plays tournament maps
To less short maps... currently there are 8 short maps of 19 and even so the most vetoed maps are in fact the short ones
"You are the only here who can't discuss and who insult the others (me) at the moment." HAHAHA look ego the saint one who respects the others on the forums but ingame he thinks he is above everyone
"So get out of the thread here if you can't write useful arguments about the topic (Tournament maps)"
LMAO! Who do you think you are? I came here first to give my opinion and you only came to judge myne!
The only one who said unuseful arguments was you. Now i am only responding to yours.
So what now? You going to leave me alone or start sending me private messages calling me faggot and insulting my mom?
I entirely lost any respect i had from you.
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 06.11.2013, 17:36

So...I can "judge" your opinion as much as I want. And I'm allowed to carry krunx' words + it's sensefull to do it because he's the thread-host and knows what he counts as "useful" and an extra message for you...he said yesterday "Ja/Yes" when I asked him "Do you think the same like me about XDXP's message in the forum?".
So it was like I said you with the "unuseful" arguments. I only corrected your message.
It's senseful to ask the "experienced" player who play longer the game and not all players.
And about your crying because I insulted you Ingame...dude I just did the same what you did.
You always cried about the "pushing" but for the unknown people like you...that's a part of the game and you called ME first Noob. I just answered you and at the end I didn't insult your mother I insulted you, I said she did a big fault and that was your birth because you said a similar text.

Back to our "main-topic" respectively my main-topic in our discuss (your main-topic is that I insulted you once because you did the same ooo).
That the most vetoed maps are short maps is wrong in my view because currently veto more and more people against the "longer" Maps (in the rounds which I watch) because the shorter Maps are more forceful.

And the last point in my message.
You did more for the game than me?
What have you done for the game?
Translated into portuguese for the 2 other active portuguese Players?
Before you ask what I've done for the game. For Example I was Promoter and sent more messages to other game-websites than you generally know. And the "evil" and "asocial" Player Ego helps everyday not less than you other players. I bet I help more than you because the most Players are german and they ask other highskill german players.
But enough with this senseless discuss with you. Krunx or any Mod shall delete the next Off-Topic-Messages (if he wants).

EPIC STATISTIK

<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 06.11.2013, 17:56

There are to many Maps in Tournament, that are easy to defend!
And there are to many Map that are to long!

And it is right, above all I want the opinion of good players (German or not, but in the Top 100 only a few players don't speak German).
<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 06.11.2013, 20:10

You couldn´t stop and you even took it more personal.
Yo spoiled egocentric kid i don´t care about your words because they don´t carry any weight to judge mynes
But i will not accept someone who thinks he is above me and others to even pronounce the only parent i have and one of the only few people who love me!
Even a ignorant kid like you would defend someone he loves.
You took it to off-topic when you came to judge my opinion.
You were the one who started this! I back off the moment you were defending your amazing tactics then you pm me saying i am a faggot and to go play alone. But i closed my eyes on that give till you insulted again my friend lucca but that is so weird from a person who claims "Ego helps everyday not less than you other players."
Yes i must agree this is to much off-topic and noone has to listen to it.

Pls make some way to anounce ingame about this future changes so people can come here and speak their mind
And the top 100 at skill are no bigger or better than the others so please respect them aswell
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 06.11.2013, 20:28

You don't care about my words but you always answer me and you are nearly nerdraging? Wow.
Enough said.

EPIC STATISTIK

<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 07.11.2013, 07:37

Ok, here we have the split.
I hope you both speaked your feelings among each others and live in peace. After all it was only a failed act of critism.

Good idea to add the discussion into the ingamemessage, unfortunatly Dcode made it with html option and it is not free to add for the team.
I will post some /global messages soon.

Thank you for responding that we lack again in bilingual communication.
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 07.11.2013, 11:50

Kannste glei löschen eig.

EPIC STATISTIK

Return to Off-Topic