FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

Players using new accounts to work around the skill level

<<

Stad

Mercury
Mercury

Post 14.10.2012, 00:39

Players using new accounts to work around the skill level

Mew as well as others use alt accounts with 1500 skill on the main account to fool others. It's right in the rules, there needs to be a way to track players from same IP and ban all accounts starting with this player. If noone enforces the rules then why shouldnt we all break them?

Sponsor

Post 14.10.2012, 00:39

Re: Players using new accounts to work around the skill level

<<

bimm

Large Manta
Large Manta

Post 16.10.2012, 00:51

Re: Players using new accounts to work around the skill leve

Last edited by bimm on 21.10.2012, 00:14, edited 1 time in total.
<<

dcode

Mothership
Mothership

Post 16.10.2012, 00:55

The rule has been set up not long ago and I want all players to get the point about it. Currently I am preparing the way to explicitly mark "twink" accounts as such and it will be integrated into the game eventually.
Think it, design it, build it, run it. That's what I do.
<<

CandyMan

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 22.10.2012, 16:39

Have you thought that people might forgot their passwords. Should they lose their games intentionally then when they make new account?
<<

Chadworthy

Demeter
Demeter

Post 28.01.2013, 07:24

that's one of the things I liked about CreepTD, the freedom. You can make a new account in half a minute, and play and have fun. I have a friend who has made 3 accounts because he has forgotten his username and password. I also played another online game where they delete your account after 6 months of inactivity. That made me not want to play it at all. This marking twink accounts seems like a good idea though. But if players play on other accounts, keeping their skill high on the main, but the main is not active, their main is not going to get any better. It will be a pile of rotting skill. And what's that hurting anyone? It's like keeping an expensive car in the garage versus driving it around. It only looks cool when you drive it, and high level accounts only look cool when you play them. So if people don't want to play their "good" accounts, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Return to Off-Topic