<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 18.08.2012, 15:50

Re: Turm Balancing

Let's troll a bit:

I also want to report a bug:

All Maps made by tracker are rated poorly. There must be a bug in this rating thing because everybody knows they are good and they are rated so bad! Conspiracy or bug?

This is a fact!

Sponsor

Post 18.08.2012, 15:50

Re: Re: Turm Balancing

<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 18.08.2012, 15:52

EricGleek wrote:The mind said it!

If I should be here, this what I lean English and Filipino instead of German.
Then the German guy #51 said: learn German!
ALT did this.

-That German guy cheated me!

What the... i dont even.

<<

Pezinator

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 15:55

Oh my gosh! Are you serious??? Well I am keeping this post simple and short, so that everybody should understand it! First of all. (Alt I am talking english so that everybody understands me.) Well ok. My younger brother doesn't! hmm he is only 10. Such an idiot, why can't he speak english....

I am not completely sure if anybody remembers but some ages ago there was a discussion about tower balancing in this topic. How about talking about this.

Oh I remember there is a Person called ALT who want's to complain about the german speaking german. (Hmm stupid germans. Why can't the stop speaking their mothertounge....)

Alt... Ok english is an important language. It is spoken all over the world. It is worlds number one business language. But nevertheless not everybody can speak english. Ask my grandmother she is ove 70 years old. Experenienced a lot, learned a lot, but unfortunately she can't speak english. (Is she now a racist? Are you better than her?)

Can you speak any other language than english? I for my part can speak german english italian and a bit of spanish ( I don't think latin counts here). I am pretty good in talking english. I've been in many english speaking countries. But still I make a lot of mistakes and still I enjoy speaking german more than speaking english! Am I a racist now, or am I arrogant?

I really understand your point, you want to understand everything that is written in the forum and if there is an important discussion about anything you want to know that too. Ok it wasn't the best thing Seraph could have done to start this forum in german but he did it and nobody can change it now. We all learned something, so would i be possible to continue the discussion about the towers now??
"Have no fear of perfection; you'll never reach it."
<<

Pezinator

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 15:59

One last thing. I guess most people playing CreepTD are aged between 10 and 18. I know there are some people older than that, but that's an exception. I for my part couldn't really talk english when I was ten. Maybe some people can, but I didn't.
But if I nevertheless want to write something in the forum cause I want to be part of the community. What shall i do?

My answer would be write something in my mothertounge. Unfortunately this is german.
If you have a better answer please tell me!
<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 18.08.2012, 16:26

Pezinator wrote:My younger brother doesn't! hmm he is only 10. Such an idiot, why can't he speak english....

Are you saying this community consists of 10 year old bois? Also, I never said they are idiots if they dont speak english. I said they are idiots if they refuse to speak english when they could speak english. See my post with the quote at previous page.

Pezinator wrote:I am not completely sure if anybody remembers but some ages ago there was a discussion about tower balancing in this topic. How about talking about this.

This topic was split into two topics, this one is in off-topic now! You can talk about off-topic here ;)

Pezinator wrote:Oh I remember there is a Person called ALT who want's to complain about the german speaking german. (Hmm stupid germans. Why can't the stop speaking their mothertounge....)

The point is not that Germans speak German, the point is that they refuse to speak English, and thus make their own circles where non-germans are not "allowed". Would you join in a forum discussion which is mostly Chinese? How would you feel when a game such as this was 90% of Chinese talking, and every time you try to communicate with them, you get responses such as: "Learn Chinese! This is our little club, you are not welcome until you learn Perfect Chinese!".

Pezinator wrote:But nevertheless not everybody can speak english. Ask my grandmother she is ove 70 years old. Experenienced a lot, learned a lot, but unfortunately she can't speak english. (Is she now a racist? Are you better than her?)

Again, its not about who can speak english, but its about who wants to speak english. Even my mother cant speak english, but she tries when asked, instead of using her own mother tongue, which would be stupid and arrogant.

Pezinator wrote:I really understand your point, you want to understand everything that is written in the forum and if there is an important discussion about anything you want to know that too.

Its not really like that. Its more about the attitude towards non-german people here, responses are somewhat "go away, this is our club!" attitude if you try to speak english here. Then you get responses in german and if you get english response it will be 90% sure: "learn german!" :roll:

Pezinator wrote:One last thing. I guess most people playing CreepTD are aged between 10 and 18. I know there are some people older than that, but that's an exception. I for my part couldn't really talk english when I was ten. Maybe some people can, but I didn't.

I dont think so. I think most people have a job, since that is what i frequently hear: "im at work". They play this from their office, just to waste some time because its easy to start and play, and doesnt need installation of any kind.

When i couldnt talk in english, guess what i did? I learned! I didnt start with arrogant responses such as "no! you learn my language!". Instead of being arrogant, i started to study and learn. I havent heard anyone except germans saying "no, you learn my language!", this is a fact.

Pezinator wrote:But if I nevertheless want to write something in the forum cause I want to be part of the community. What shall i do?

My answer would be write something in my mothertounge. Unfortunately this is german.
If you have a better answer please tell me!

Without doubt, i would instantly assume people speak english, i wouldnt start a topic in my language in any game forum, even if it was in my language; i would want to others to understand me too, and let them come into the discussion if they want. But if everyone speaks my language, then i would speak it too.

Edit: i made a poll: http://www.creeptd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1268&p=16069 :D
<<

EasyX

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 16:46

A conclusion:

LIES by ALT

You play with the old german players you know only... and create topics in german only. No wonder you dont know any non-german people here.

The first you can't proof. We mostly start games with Skill limit 1400+ all are welcome.
Small list of non germans who are playing with us: Daninja, Australis, Dave, gers
(they play quit well but still have a leak of experience)

As 2nd here some examples of krunx's topics:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1218
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=628

The rest of the Team also prefer english Topics:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=919
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1260
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1094

and so on.. important Announcements are always and only in english!

Allegations by ALT:

"Australis wrote: The people whos opinions are most valuable are German speaking

What ideology does that make me think of? Starts with N."

First this said a Australian dude, not a german, as a neutral statement based on his experience in high level playing/watching. That here are so much strong german players has to to with Creepsmash development. Long time this game wasn't very international. It's normal that players with 2-4 years experience can estimate balancing questions better.

And second... Thats very low down. POINT

I will quote dcode:
I don't think that there are any excuses for making a nazi comparison. You can say that some people are acting too arrogantly in your opinion, that's absolutely ok, but comparing someone to mass murderers is definitely not.

Only German game communities restrict other countries access & communication with them, they want to keep every non-german out of their "family".

Like i said i bet 3 times... we already doing a lot for english speaking players. And we don't want to keep out anyone.
The game goes more and more international. You would need to close your eyes to ignore that.

Unproofed/sensless arguements by ALT:

It is irrelevant what is the highscores. I could make myself up to the highscore too, but it is not in my interest to play for Skill points. Maybe germans are so Egomanic they want to get on the highscores more than other countries? Normal people play for fun, not for getting +1 skill after 30min game.

That's you personal feeling.. any proofs? Try to get more then 1700.. that's not possible for survivor noobs.
And for expample.. i am just playing (without looking for skill) an got 1900+ Huh now i am Egomanic?

"So it is a fact that sadly the best player are german speaking. This setting doesnt help new englishspeaking players becoming better gamers." Again with the arrogance.

WTF? you still say it's arrogance, even if we say it's sad that it is like it is? To go more and more international we need support... no cross fire by Trolls.

Learning english is something everyone should learn. And, just because you Germans have created your own Closed internet where you dont need any other language to find the information, that does not mean that applies to every language.

What have all germans to do with this forum?. And anyways ERVERY land has his own internet sites. As more poeple spak a laguage as more content is avaiable in this laguage. Sure that english is more or less the language which is used for international projects.
Btw if we would be realistic the future language of the internet should be chinese! ... happy learning
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_language)

I never claimed English people are better, but English language is Global communication language. If you do not want to speak it, but your own language instead, then you are arrogant.

You force a former nearly german only community to pull a trigger and go for english from 0 to 100 in one Moment.
We are working hard to go more internationl... but you just see the other side. That's more arrogant.

I told you the facts: Look up Youtube.com its a video sharing website that came up 2006, it has billions of videos. Go to top-20 videos, and check the stats, you see the arrogance of German people there straight in the statistics, pure number proofs. What else do you need?

What the hell has Youtube to do with CreepTD. You compare apples with oranges. We started as a german community and need to transfer it step by step.

Takes a month to get to top-20. Its not that hard. Its not about hardness, its about do you want to be there or not. Most people dont.

Till 1500- 1600 it's easy, because you can get +1 for each 1000 skill newbie. To go higher you need to play well.
Sure you can get more Skill then you earn by avoiding good players, and just play games/maps you know well.
btw i never saw you playing with us.

Not so much more germans here anymore, but still 90% of forum traffic is german.

First Fact: All new acount which never logged in are set with amercan flag => Statistic isn't correct
Second fact: There are only ~ 400 who EVER posted here.. and the most are "old rabbits" and so they are german.
And you ignore that 100% of News/announcements are in English.
And we started a lot english threads.. but there is a much lower feedback.
It seems that the most non germans ignore the forum.

And at last my personal opnion:

I do my best to support english players, mostly i make suggestions in english, i spend a lot of time for my Tutorial @ tactics forum. I often talk with active english commuity member lika Daninja or Australis. And this all with just a 4 of 15 score at School exam!! (it's a torture for my to write/talk english)

Dcode always announce News in english, CreepTD@ Facebook is english to, the english translation ingame and at the hompage are mostly better and more completed like the german translation, because english is always the first language for new content.

Then i open 1 thread in german and this disussion started.
And then you are comming and pissing at me, and all who are trying to do their best. Completly ignoring facts, just endless and sensless discoussions...

Do you know what?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T3x6TKYuCXM/T ... ck-off.jpg

I don't talk to a Troll like you anymore.
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 16:52

Here...you waited for it...
THE REAL TOP TEN
Attachments
The Real Highscore.jpg
The Real Highscore.jpg (427.67 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
Ingame-Name: Egoistic

~ Gibt es spielerische Fragen, dann fragt Seraph07

EPIC STATISTIK

Aussagekräftige Turmstellung
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 18.08.2012, 16:54

Tracker ist zwei mal drauf.
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 16:57

Is extra.

EPIC STATISTIK

<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 18.08.2012, 17:12

EasyX wrote:
ALT wrote:You play with the old german players you know only... and create topics in german only. No wonder you dont know any non-german people here.

The first you can't proof. We mostly start games with Skill limit 1400+ all are welcome.

EasyX wrote:And for expample.. i am just playing (without looking for skill) an got 1900+ Huh now i am Egomanic?

Proof: you limit skill to 1400. You are too afraid to play lower level, even if you knew it was a "twink" like they say. You might as well set limit to 1200, and still have as good games, but you wont, since you would lose way too many skillpoints if you lost a game.

If you truly didnt care about the skill, you would start a game with my 1000 skill account... are you afraid? Yes...

EasyX wrote:What the hell has Youtube to do with CreepTD. You compare apples with bananas.

Check the videos. There is a huge "black hole" at the spot on the map where German is. Why is that? I told you, Germans only talk and watch German things. Thats why. But how come every other country doesnt? Explain that if you can. Germans are and want to be surrounded by Germans only.
Last edited by ALT on 18.08.2012, 18:13, edited 4 times in total.
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 17:14

ooooooo
Attachments
you mad bro.jpg
you mad bro.jpg (29.54 KiB) Viewed 1958 times

EPIC STATISTIK

<<

Australis

Ray
Ray

Post 18.08.2012, 18:08

The first image with the flags from ALT is not an accurate indication of the player demographic at all (i wish it was! :D)..for example there is only a handful of regular Australian players maybe no more than 5 or so at best! The Australian flag was added before a lot of the others available now (i pestered dcode :mrgreen: ) so a lot of players used it just for fun. I wish more people in the southern hemisphere timezones played this game.

I don't see the point in complaining about language barriers on internet forums.. its 2012 nothing stops you from using a free online translator.
<<

Pezinator

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 22:41

Alt can you answer me one simple question? I want to have a serious, non angry answer. What do you want us to do? Your posting in the whole forum complaining about god and the world. You wanted us to talk english. --> as you see we try our best to do that. So what the heck is your problem. The Admin team does it's best to do everything the Community wants, so why do you complain about the team all the time?????
<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 18.08.2012, 22:44

Look at his signature

http://i.minus.com/ibg0984LlcuhYh.jpg
Previous

Return to Off-Topic