FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

Turm Balancing

<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 18.08.2012, 09:33

Re: Turm Balancing

dcode wrote:but comparing someone to mass murderers is definitely not.

Nazisism isnt all about mass murdering. Its about the superiority of German race. That is what comes up in german communities all the time: "We are better than you, learn German, we dont speak English" :
Darkblades wrote:if u hate it then learn german

One of many, many comments i hear specifically from Germans. So far in 15 year of my internet use only Germans talk like that. Everyone else just says "sorry, i am bad at english ,but i try my best", or they simply dont talk at all. Saying me to learn German just because you cant speak the language Everyone can and should speak on the internet, is just pure arrogance.

Sponsor

Post 18.08.2012, 09:33

Re: Re: Turm Balancing

<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 10:05

Arrogance is...if ppl come like u and think all have to speak english..fact!
Ingame-Name: Egoistic

~ Gibt es spielerische Fragen, dann fragt Seraph07

EPIC STATISTIK

Aussagekräftige Turmstellung
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 18.08.2012, 10:09

ALT wrote:
dcode wrote:but comparing someone to mass murderers is definitely not.

Nazisism isnt all about mass murdering. Its about the superiority of German race.
That is what comes up in german communities all the time: "We are better than you, learn German, we dont speak English"

We speak english, we communicate with you, even when this language is not our best expression.
Why do everyone, exept you, see that the german speaking players are in the highscore at the higher positions?
When you look at the highscore, like easyx already said, you see many players with different flags (mostly german).
In the skill Top 50 can everyone speak german, except Daninja.
So it is a fact that sadly the best player are german speaking. This setting doesnt help new englishspeaking players becoming better gamers.
Often they must learn it alone, because there is no englishspeaking progamer who can help them. We have english tactic threads, but nobody cares. It is not impossible to become a better player even if you cannot speak a word in german.

We work at some innovation like ingame tutorial, or clans to bring the users more together. When it is a multicultural clan, they speak constrained english because it is the best way to communicate.

Darkblades wrote:if u hate it then learn german

ALT wrote:One of many, many comments i hear specifically from Germans. So far in 15 year of my internet use only Germans talk like that. Everyone else just says "sorry, i am bad at english ,but i try my best", or they simply dont talk at all.

Uh I like this point. Nobody wants to make mistakes. They say "I try my best.". Uhhh, he is such an idiot, cannot speak english very well. I do not see your point in this line. It would be good when more people would try to speak english. That would be positive in some other ways too. Communication is important yes, but you must see in which context. In this important thread, it is important that you do not make mistakes in your spelling. Easier when you speak your mother tongue. After making a point clear it would be good to translate it. Like the newest state of the topic, so everyone could bring his word into this discusion.

ALT wrote:Saying me to learn German just because you cant speak the language Everyone can and should speak on the internet, is just pure arrogance.

Like you say learning english is duty. You can easy surf in the internetz without english.
In many countrys you cannot speak with the people english. The world is not so far that everyone can communicate with each other perfectly in one global language.
So it is not this much arrogance when someone invite you to speak with him on a not so well speaking language.

I apologize for everyone who hurt your heart and your mind while he said that he cannot communicate with him perfectly.
<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 18.08.2012, 11:57

Darkblades wrote:Arrogance is...if ppl come like u and think all have to speak english..fact!

You just made another proof of the intensity of German arrogance :lol:

Seraph07 wrote:Why do everyone, exept you, see that the german speaking players are in the highscore at the higher positions?

It is irrelevant what is the highscores. I could make myself up to the highscore too, but it is not in my interest to play for Skill points. Maybe germans are so Egomanic they want to get on the highscores more than other countries? Normal people play for fun, not for getting +1 skill after 30min game.

Also, do you want to change the game rules only for the joy of top-20 players? (0.00001% of players) :| Thats just stupid.

Seraph07 wrote:So it is a fact that sadly the best player are german speaking. This setting doesnt help new englishspeaking players becoming better gamers.

Again with the arrogance. You only think that because you only look at the highscores. Normal people play for fun and that's why you never see them in your games, because you set skill limits to +1500, when those normal players have already created new account because they realised it takes 40mins to start a normal (=for fun, not for highscores) game with 1400 skill.

Seraph07 wrote:Often they must learn it alone, because there is no englishspeaking progamer who can help them. We have english tactic threads, but nobody cares. It is not impossible to become a better player even if you cannot speak a word in german.

The difference with "progamer" and normal gamer is that progamer tries sooo hard to win, while normal gamer just relaxes and plays for fun. So, anyone can be a "progamer" if they changed their attitude towards the game and tried only to win every time and become the best of all. But normal people dont care for such things, they just want to play for fun and not because its their new job.

Seraph07 wrote:We work at some innovation like ingame tutorial, or clans to bring the users more together. When it is a multicultural clan, they speak constrained english because it is the best way to communicate.

Those will not help non-german getting on the top-20 highscores list. As said, its all about attitude, Germans seem to care more about being Best than other countries. The highscores will never change, until there are millions of people playing, then you can find some more crazy people who play for number one place too.

Seraph07 wrote:Like you say learning english is duty. You can easy surf in the internetz without english.

Learning english is something everyone should learn. And, just because you Germans have created your own Closed internet where you dont need any other language to find the information, that does not mean that applies to every language. I find it hard to imagine you actually dont find any non-german websites when you surf on the internet. Maybe you do, but you try too hard to find German websites first? It's like you are living in another internet where you are not connected to outside world at all, and thus you think you dont need English anywhere, makes sense now, actually! You live with the attitude that Germany is the whole World, and you avoid contact with other countries as much as possible; like the plague. Actually, there is support for this theory on youtube: go watch top-20 youtube videos, and you see every country has high amount of viewers, except German! Its like you live in a closed room and share your things only with each other and never open the door.

Seraph07 wrote:In many countrys you cannot speak with the people english. The world is not so far that everyone can communicate with each other perfectly in one global language.
So it is not this much arrogance when someone invite you to speak with him on a not so well speaking language.

If there is a country where they dont speak english, that must be in the jungle, actually, even in the jungle they speak english. (go and try). :lol:

English is the global language, that was Chosen long time ago. They even tried to create artificial language for global communication, but it was a failure and English was later chosen for that purpose. There is no country where people cant speak english.

Go outside of German once, and you see that the world indeed speaks English, and not German ;)
<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 18.08.2012, 12:21

tracker is back...
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 12:38

Mal ganz ehrlich...seine Sichweise ist sowas von rassistisch.
Sollte man gerade wieder bannen.
Klar mach ich auch als manchmal rassistische Anmerkungen, aber da weiß man wenigstens das es spaß ist, aber der hat ja 100% was gegen Deutsche.
Und wie er argumentiert...irgendwie hirnrissig und einfach immer die selbe Aussage "Deutsche sind arrogant...Englisch ist besser".

EPIC STATISTIK

<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 18.08.2012, 12:47

I ignore you, should be the best.
There is soo much to discus about.
You dont understand the basics of CreepTD.

@Ego du machst keine rassistischen, sondern nationalistischen Aussagen, hoffe ich doch mal.
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 12:50

Naja Witze halt, aber is ja normal xD

EPIC STATISTIK

<<

EasyX

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 12:52

Did you ever ever ever admit on something that you was wrong? You are talking.. and talking.. talking some true things but mostly you are such ignorant thats crazy. You pull quotes out of their context to proof your opinion again.. and again... and again.. i bet discussing with you would never stop. Otherwise you ignore some important facts as if they had never been.

Just some exapmples what we are doing for non germans:

I am building a big tutorial in english only.. some people already asked me if i will do it in german to.. but first i will finish the english one.
Dcode is always announcing News in english... often German players with no good english knowledge ask me what this news mean....!
CreepTD @ Facebook is in english.

For some month English was only a subforum... now all important Forums are merged into a big CreepTD forum where english is wanted. Sometimes some People still try to express their thinkings in their mothertongue... YEAH thats the point you are right ... but it's just ONE point and you think we are the big non german haters. I can tell you that today we have in germany less "nazis" then nearly every county, because we have a history which is warnig us.. it seems other countries don't have that.

And some last word to the highscore... a played against nearly all of the top 100 and a can estimate who is good.
The "problem" is that Creepsmash in former times really was german only, all "old rabbits" build up a strong community they thrilled each other to get better and better... now the top players have a gigantic experience lead, very hard to fill up from all new player (even new germans). I try to share my knowledge... but it's really hard because the game is so broad. So i say it not with ignorance that the best ~ 20 players all are german speaking, it's just an effect of the development. Now we are doing more and more to go international, translating the game in to tons of languages, creating english main forum, broadcasting news in english. So what the hell is you problem.

Oh wait i figured out your problem: It seems that endless discussing, insulting and impotations is your biggest hobby and i will not feed it any more. TRUE STORY
<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 18.08.2012, 14:20

Darkblades wrote:always the same statement "German are arrogant ... English is better.".

I never claimed English people are better, but English language is Global communication language. If you do not want to speak it, but your own language instead, then you are arrogant.

EasyX wrote:You pull quotes out of their context

Say where?

EasyX wrote:but mostly you are such ignorant thats crazy.

Where were i ignorant? Again: Throwing words out of your mouth doesnt make them true, you need proofs too. I have proofs that German are arrogant, i get new proofs every day. Constantly.

EasyX wrote:but it's just ONE point and you think we are the big non german haters.

Nah, I dont base my claims on one point. I base all to my experiences of German people in many years. A complete ignorant racist would base everything on just one point, not me.

I told you the facts: Look up Youtube.com its a video sharing website that came up 2006, it has billions of videos. Go to top-20 videos, and check the stats, you see the arrogance of German people there straight in the statistics, pure number proofs. What else do you need?

EasyX wrote:now the top players have a gigantic experience lead, very hard to fill up from all new player (even new germans)

Takes a month to get to top-20. Its not that hard. Its not about hardness, its about do you want to be there or not. Most people dont.

EasyX wrote:So what the hell is you problem.

The arrogance of German people highlights on this very topic: "Because top-20 is German only, therefore only germans can be good at this game, therefore we should ignore and restrict every non-german from talking about the very core of this game, because it is Obvious that non-germans Cannot comprehend what we comprehend. We are the superior race."

And you keep ignoring the fact which i have proofs for. You call me ignorant, which has no basis whatsoever. When you are out of insults, you make them up, right? True story, bro.
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 14:24

Dude then stop playing CreepTD, tracker.
It was much nicer when u were banned.
And idc put it in your "germans are arrogance" box but fact is u are the biggest problemkid here.
Nobody is as racist as you.

EPIC STATISTIK

<<

PestoRosso

Mercury
Mercury

Post 18.08.2012, 14:42

And again.. he just picked the parts up he wants to hear. And ignores all what this community is already doing for english speaking players. Thats ridiculous. What he is doing is more a personal hate campaign, then constructive criticism.

That german players are the best at the moment has to do with the develepment history, some of them play now for ~ 4 years, all others are newer and there is a lot to learn.
That's like with Starcraft and South Korea dude!
<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 18.08.2012, 14:47

PestoRosso wrote:And again.. he just picked the parts up he wants to hear. And ignores all what this community is already doing for english speaking players. Thats ridiculous. What he is doing is more a personal hate campaign, then constructive criticism.

I love your logic. If something bad happens, any good done after or before justifies the bad things, and anyone who remembers those bad things are racists, ignorant and is just having personal hatred :lol:

Edit: Its ridiculous that you created another nickname just to say that to me. :D
<<

PestoRosso

Mercury
Mercury

Post 18.08.2012, 14:57

I love your logic. If something bad happens, any good done after or before justifies the bad things, and anyone who remembers those bad things are racists, ignorant and is just having personal hatred :lol:

Explain that to me please!? What happened (bad thing) and what justifice that? Your answer is completly out of the context.

And hey yes normaly are Trolls one of the most hated species out their in space. That some people still discuss with you is a wonder.
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 18.08.2012, 14:59

Lmao tracker is with his opinion alone.

EPIC STATISTIK

<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 18.08.2012, 15:04

PestoRosso wrote:Your answer is completly out of the context.

Get a brain, then come back and try again.

Saying i am taking things out of context is purely based on the fact that you do not understand the context, at all.

It is not a surprise though, with limited english skills, anyone can be confused what one is saying.
<<

PestoRosso

Mercury
Mercury

Post 18.08.2012, 15:16

you are always talking "arround" the topic, just pick up what you like, what you can use.

let me try to find your point of view:

1st Hey i am pissed of by this community... they say i am a troll.
2nd I hate germans, but i like this game... F**K!
3rd I like discussing, often i masturbate to my great thoughts distortion.
4th What i can write next.. what i can write next... what i can write next.
5th I am a Troll and they still feeding me!! MUHAHA
<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 18.08.2012, 15:25

PestoRosso wrote:you are always talking "arround" the topic, just pick up what you like, what you can use.

So who are you? You seem to know me very well :lol:

PestoRosso wrote:1st Hey i am pissed of by this community... they say i am a troll.

I never said such thing.

PestoRosso wrote:2nd I hate germans, but i like this game... F**K!

I never said that either.

PestoRosso wrote:3rd I like discussing, often i masturbate to my great thoughts distortion.

Nope.

PestoRosso wrote:4th What i can write next.. what i can write next... what i can write next.

I dont have urge to write just something, i have a point in every message i post, unlike you, i dont just type bullshit and hope it is golden.

PestoRosso wrote:5th I am a Troll and they still feeding me!! MUHAHA

So why not stop making multinicks then? If im a troll, then you are troll too. ;)
<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 18.08.2012, 15:32

topcountries2.png
topcountries2.png (9.49 KiB) Viewed 1051 times

Not so much more germans here anymore, but still 90% of forum traffic is german. Why, because germans only talk german here, its hard for anyone outside of german come and join a discussion here: you will be read (barely), and the answers will be in german too. If lucky, someone replies in english something short.

Proof:

krunx wrote:
ALT wrote:Why are the most important questions on this community german only? You dont want non-germans to affect the decisions?

Die 20 besten Spieler sprechen alle Deutsch. Man muss das hier mal so klar sagen. Die Einschätzung, wie die Türme verändert werden müssen kommen nunmal von den besten Spielern!

I ask in english, and get answer in german. Not the first, nor tenth time this happens. I can enjoy this kind of communication only in Germany.

And when i ask them to speak english, they tell me:
German guy #51 wrote:learn German!

So who are ignorant and who are arrogant here? Me? :roll:

Everyone here ignores all these facts i give to you, and calls me ignorant. Thats funny. :D
<<

EricGleek

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 18.08.2012, 15:46

My mind said on the quote:

The Mind of Me wrote:If I should be here, this what I lean English and Filipino instead of German.
ALT told that German guy #51 wrote:learn German!
Last edited by EricGleek on 18.08.2012, 15:51, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic