FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

Turm Balancing

<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 12.08.2012, 18:08

Turm Balancing

Die 20 besten Spieler sprechen alle Deutsch. Man muss das hier mal so klar sagen. Die Einschätzung, wie die Türme verändert werden müssen kommen nunmal von den besten Spielern!

Sponsor

Post 12.08.2012, 18:08

Re: Turm Balancing

<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 12.08.2012, 19:58

krunx wrote:The top 20 players all speak German. You have to say so clearly here. The assessment of how the towers need to be changed will just get off the best players!

You are childish.

Just because top 20 all speak german, doesnt mean it has to be like that. You want them to speak german only, dont you? Yep.

And refusing to speak english when asked, is just childish.
<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 12.08.2012, 20:06

ALT wrote:
krunx wrote:The top 20 players all speak German. You have to say so clearly here. The assessment of how the towers need to be changed will just get off the best players!

You are childish.

Just because top 20 all speak german, doesnt mean it has to be like that. You want them to speak german only, dont you? Yep.

Don´t understand your post! What do you want to say?
<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 12.08.2012, 20:11

krunx wrote:Don´t understand your post! What do you want to say?

http://www.forgetfoo.com/images/blog/sp ... ker300.jpg
<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 12.08.2012, 20:19

ALT wrote:
krunx wrote:Don´t understand your post! What do you want to say?

http://www.forgetfoo.com/images/blog/sp ... ker300.jpg

---

In only said, that it is a bit useless to discuss with new players about the tower balancing. Only good players can judge about problems with the balancing. Anyway we have to test a lot. EasyX complained about the current balancing in German and we answered him in German!
<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 12.08.2012, 21:10

You really think all non-germans are new to this game?
<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 12.08.2012, 21:33

As I already said Top 20 is German and I don´t know a "Pro", who doesn´t speak German!
But most important:

We have to test and not to discuss!
<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 12.08.2012, 22:26

You dont know non-german players because you dont play with them. You play with the old german players you know only... and create topics in german only. No wonder you dont know any non-german people here.
<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 12.08.2012, 22:54

Best no-German player ist Daninja! You only have to take a look at the highscore!
Since I play a lot I know almost all good players!
<<

polobob

Mako
Mako

Post 13.08.2012, 04:52

i suggest make a post in english, and german, so that way we can understand you.

i think silos are way too powerful. and it only costs as much as a telsa. better than the iron cannon, which is too slow. and expensive.
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 13.08.2012, 10:29

>It is Germany here.

Nah just kidding.

Argue so unfriendly with assumption some crazy talk will not help for a better comunication.

We already search for more player in every country and specific for a english moderator. Our first english moderator (Kad) was not very active, so we hope to find someone better.
<<

Australis

Ray
Ray

Post 14.08.2012, 04:44

The people whos opinions are most valuable are German speaking so it makes sense that discussions would take place in their own language. So i agree with Krunx.
But starting a thread in the English section that is not in English seems counter productive.

Yeah Seraph07 an English (native) speaking moderator would be nice, but i find the current German speaking moderators all very capable enough with English so maybe even a PR or TR ( a little redundant i know, but might be seen as a "contact person" ) native English speaker would be good.
<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 14.08.2012, 10:36

Australis wrote:The people whos opinions are most valuable are German speaking

What ideology does that make me think of? Starts with N.
<<

EricGleek

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 17.08.2012, 03:55

I don't get it. :|
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 17.08.2012, 17:12

ALT wrote:

You are childish.

Childish?
Who's childish here, ALT? ↓

ALT wrote:
Australis wrote:The people whos opinions are most valuable are German speaking

What ideology does that make me think of? Starts with N.

You think we do that like the Nazis?
I mean...because krunx wrote it only in german?
Hell...do you see any game which you can give your suggestions and your opinion so directly like CreepTD?
If yes then it's an english game?
So and write the english games all messages in another language than english?
I don't think so.

Our "CreepTD-Team" is searching an "English-Speaker" for our team but the most are just too new and haven't enough experience.
So would we find an "English-Speaker" which can perfectly speak english, then you would have all important messages in english too...but we haven't this player.
Sure the most of us can speak english but its senseless to create an english topic too for the same topic, because how I said...we haven't enough english players with enough experience.
The most are (I say it so) newbs...so would they give any weightless answers IF! they give us a reply, because the most english speaking players don't use the forum.

No offense.
I just tried to answer you your questions why they didn't write the message in english.

If someone find any faults in my english text then he can write it me.
I'm still learning to speak english so isn't perfect.

Greeting
Darkblades/Egoistic
Ingame-Name: Egoistic

~ Gibt es spielerische Fragen, dann fragt Seraph07

EPIC STATISTIK

Aussagekräftige Turmstellung
<<

dcode

Mothership
Mothership

Post 17.08.2012, 17:28

I just can speak for myself but everything important I do I post in english and I respect opinions posted in any language I understand equally. Regarding the tower balancing issue I think it would just have been "good practice" to simply try to discuss it in english so that the majority of players understands what we are doing and why we are doing this. This way around the quite naive nazi comparison could have been prevented (I really deplore that argument, though) and it had just come down to the participating player's skill / reputation. So please: Don't discriminate, communicate!
Think it, design it, build it, run it. That's what I do.
<<

ALT

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 17.08.2012, 23:02

Darkblades wrote:Hell...do you see any game which you can give your suggestions and your opinion so directly like CreepTD?

I know plenty of games like that, german and non-german.

Darkblades wrote:If yes then it's an english game?

Only German game communities restrict other countries access & communication with them, they want to keep every non-german out of their "family". This is based on two German game communities I have participated in over the years.

Darkblades wrote:So and write the english games all messages in another language than english?
I don't think so.

I know many games which are non-english majority, but they still speak English. Only the people who are totally handicapped in english, speaks their own language. German communities makes an exception to this: everyone speaks, and wants to speak German, and avoids speaking English all times possible. Even if they can speak flawless English.

Darkblades wrote:Sure the most of us can speak english but its senseless to create an english topic too for the same topic, because how I said...we haven't enough english players with enough experience.

Read my above messages. This is why any (smart) community only posts in English, and only few in other languages (for those people who cannot speak English at all). The fact that they want to speak in English only is because they respect the fact that Internet is global, and Internet does not speak only Your mother tongue. No such respect comes from Germans. Therefore, no such respect is given for Germans.

dcode wrote:This way around the quite naive nazi comparison could have been prevented (I really deplore that argument, though) and it had just come down to the participating player's skill / reputation. So please: Don't discriminate, communicate!

Just remember: its not always the non-german people who has issues here. If German people would be more friendly and less arrogant, no such comparison would happen, ever.
<<

EasyX

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 17.08.2012, 23:54

Sry that i didn't started the post in english ... i was to lazzy at this moment i bet.

But anyways i was thinking about writing this just "intern" and in this case no one except mods could read/discuss about it. Then i decided for public discussion to get some more opinions. But at the end it's a decision by dcode.. because he is the developer. So now i am a racist because here are some hierarchies?

And anyways... it's not our target to divide or even exclude parts of the community. For example i try my best to share my gameplay knowledge with all english speaking players (tutorial at tactic forum), but i am a bit frustrated because of the low feedback. And obviously it doesn't help that much because i still don't know a progamer who can't speak german. Many Accounts at the top 100 with non german flags are twinks with fake flags or they are german speaking (just not born in germany). I think the english Community is to small for now to create pro gamers. I hope this will change.. i would like to see plenty of great gamers.
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 17.08.2012, 23:58

@EasyX: +++

@ALT
I dont want to discuss with you because I think you have a racist view..how I understand it.
And I hate it to argue with others in another language and no I hate dont hate other languages. I dont do that because I cant other languages so good.
But if you want english topics then create it.
If dcode changes anything about the game then he says it in english too.
But the most things here in the forums are voluntarily so its not my fault if it exist so scant english speaking topics.
The reason is...the english players dont do much currently.
And sometimes create germans some helpful topcis in english too like EasyX
So dont say the germans dont want the other ppl or dont write in english if u hate it then learn german or other language that you understand all.
The smart english speakers which want to learn something they ask us for help like Australis or Daninja.
They come to us and ask active things if they want to know anything.
Ingame-Name: Egoistic

~ Gibt es spielerische Fragen, dann fragt Seraph07

EPIC STATISTIK

Aussagekräftige Turmstellung
<<

dcode

Mothership
Mothership

Post 18.08.2012, 01:04

Just remember: its not always the non-german people who has issues here. If German people would be more friendly and less arrogant, no such comparison would happen, ever.

I don't think that there are any excuses for making a nazi comparison. You can say that some people are acting too arrogantly in your opinion, that's absolutely ok, but comparing someone to mass murderers is definitely not.
Think it, design it, build it, run it. That's what I do.
Next

Return to Off-Topic