FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

[CTD] Champions league ( Groups phase )

Moderator: krunx

<<

Bianca1989

Shark
Shark

Post 18.11.2012, 16:05

Re: [CTD] Champions league ( Groups phase )

Knappe ich weiss was du meinst, finde es auch unfair aber was soll man machen. Das ganze ist doch sowieso so unorganisiert. Ich wäre ja jederzeit bereit, alle Spiele nochmal zu spielen aber es ist schwer alle anzutreffen. Bzw morpheus, die anderen beiden und ich sind sowieso täglich online. Nur muss man irgendwann wieder weiter machen. Keine Ahnung was am sinnvollsten wäre.

Sponsor

Post 18.11.2012, 16:05

Re: Re: [CTD] Champions league ( Groups phase )

<<

morpheus

Mako
Mako

Post 20.11.2012, 22:06

I am out of the tournament.

Group 4 has now 3 members and best 2 -> 2nd round
<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 20.11.2012, 23:27

Im aware what happened saturday. I remenber to warn you about your game. But you didn´t show up.
Then your group parteners didn´t want to play without you so they waited past eleven o´clock to play with you but you never came so they decided to play the first round* they played the first round again because there was new group menbers and to be equal to all they needed to rematch the first round*.
Then after the first round they played the second and i know that you weren´t aware of the second game in the same day but i didn´t make up their mind to play the second match!
I know that you played the first round before adr3nalin and magneta joined your group and im sorry those changes affected you. According to my judgment i didn´t want anyone to replace anyone but without thinking in possible consequences of my act i decided to allow player replacement to please some of you.
I´m not perfect i know but that isn´t excuse for what succeeded because i have the responsibility to succefully manage any kind of event that i created.
I´m very sad to know that the lack of mine commitment to the league made a player leave.
I always tried my best to please you all despite the past things but i promise you all a bigger commitment of my part to the league. Sadly to know that a player needed to leave so i could know that... like the dictation says.
" you only give valour to things when you no longer have them" that is basically the history of my life
I don't do drugs. I am drugs.
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 24.11.2012, 14:22

Ingame-Name: Egoistic

~ Gibt es spielerische Fragen, dann fragt Seraph07

EPIC STATISTIK

Aussagekräftige Turmstellung
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 24.11.2012, 15:27

Ingame-Name: Egoistic

~ Gibt es spielerische Fragen, dann fragt Seraph07

EPIC STATISTIK

Aussagekräftige Turmstellung
Previous

Return to League