FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

Towers

<<

IAmAwesome

Mercury
Mercury

Post 25.02.2012, 19:43

Towers

I think that towers should have attributes, so at the end of the game you don't just have ion/rocket/slow, like make the gun turret have say armor piercing rounds, for the heavily armored creeps. or something along those lines, it just seams that at the end of the game u have everything built and there's no more strategy left, its just send and hope for the best, but if u had more options in towers at the end, it would in turn make for more strategy's and different styles of game play. like if the Gun turret took away the armor on creeps for a set amount of time, it would make them more effective at the end. Maybe put a special attribute for each tower on the final upgrade.

Sponsor

Post 25.02.2012, 19:43

Re: Towers

<<

dcode

Mothership
Mothership

Post 26.02.2012, 19:08

Re: Towers

As far as I am concerned there are two kinds of games currently: Those played for skill against each other, where additional attributes won't be a good fit and those played survivor (these games are usually won by the correct saving and send strategy in the end game). I am not yet sure how to combine this, but I have also already thought about some kind of "Arcade" game mode, though. Some things I could imagine:

- Charging special abilities like destroying a tower of an opponent once a while
- Shielding abilities respectively
- Special creep attributes to add to creeps in opponent's game boards once in a while
- Tower specials to add to own towers once a while

However, I have no idea yet how an Arcade mode would fit to the way the game is played and loved currently. Needs some time I guess.
Think it, design it, build it, run it. That's what I do.

Return to Suggestions