Not logged in
FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

Default tower/creep graphics to classic?

Which graphics are better?

Classic
62%
New
38%

Total votes : 26
<<

tracker

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 31.01.2012, 20:38

Re: Default tower/creep graphics to classic?

dcode & others, even though my talk may sound "useless whining" most of the time here, in the end it pays off. All im saying, its not good to change game too much in an update: people will be pissed. I have heard multiple times from many people in the game how the new GFX sucks, how the new survival sucks and so on. Its like global knowledge in the game itself, but if you bring it in the forum, it wont be tolerated? I have always gave you reasonable reasons why i like or dislike something, its not like i just make up things out of my mind here. i have played this game a lot and im pretty confident of what im talking about here. listen the players more, thats my advice.

I do appreciate your work you have done here, very much. Its not about disappreciation if i say something negative of your work, sometimes you just dont hit the jackpot all the time. Thats just life.

Sponsor

Post 31.01.2012, 20:38

Re: Re: Default tower/creep graphics to classic?

<<

dcode

Mothership
Mothership

Post 31.01.2012, 20:46

If you don't like the new ones because you are used to the previous ones, there is the classic+ theme that's somewhat similar to the old java strokes. Everyone is free to decide on his own. The new theme is the default one for a good reason, that is, the first impression (it just looks too basic and boring otherwise). I use the classic+ theme myselfes, if it's an important match. That's all I can say about it.
Think it, design it, build it, run it. That's what I do.
<<

tracker

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 31.01.2012, 20:54

dcode wrote:The new theme is the default one for a good reason, that is, the first impression (it just looks too basic and boring otherwise).

To me... its the opposite... im sorry, but thats how i feel :/ the current new gfx looks just like all the other TD games out there, nothing new, so it doesnt stand out at all. very boring look.

dcode wrote: I use the classic+ theme myselfes, if it's an important match. That's all I can say about it.

WHAT THE ... does anyone actually use the new theme here...? :| :roll: :lol: :? :shock:

Please, for the sake of the god's, make a statistics from the game clients users how many % uses the classic. I really would like to see that.
<<

ChaosX

Ray
Ray

Post 31.01.2012, 21:30

tracker wrote:Please, for the sake of the god's, make a statistics from the game clients users how many % uses the classic. I really would like to see that.
Would like to see that too. Maybe for the active player last month.

Classic+classic :3 !
<<

tracker

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 31.01.2012, 22:51

i find it cool/funny that right after i said that "probably more than 50% like classic most", then the classic started to get a lot more votes here all of sudden :roll: classic was less than 40% for quite some time here... until today.
Previous

Return to Suggestions