Not logged in
FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

Hardness level adjustable by slider on survival mode?

<<

tracker

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 04.01.2012, 14:30

Hardness level adjustable by slider on survival mode?

I find the survival mode very fun, but unfortunately most maps play very slow in it, it would be much more fun if it was hard from beginning and ended quicker.

the start is usually very slow in the survival, thats what i would like to make faster for harder modes.

Edit: maybe we dont even need to adjust them manually, just offer at least 4 hardness levels: normal, medium, hard, impossible, where "normal" would be the current hardness, and rest would always double the creeps: medium 2x more creeps, hard 4x, impossible 8x. so when in normal mode you get 10 mercury spam, in impossible mode you will get 80 ! :lol:

Or even better: slider for hardness, so you could choose very precisely how hard it will be. I would suggest 10x to be the maximum on that slider. This will allow anyone to learn each map hardness and choose it accordingly, the more they play, the harder they want it to be naturally.

To get any real advantage of this, it would be best if the server remembered each player hardness settings for each map, so you dont have to memorize them yourself ;) and those settings could be used as a suggestion for new players, so they can choose good hardness level. You could even calculate the "easy, medium, hard" settings automatically once we get enough players to play the levels with different hardness values: by looking at the length of the finished games, you can see how hard it was with those settings.

Sponsor

Post 04.01.2012, 14:30

Re: Hardness level adjustable by slider on survival mode?

<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 04.01.2012, 18:56

Re: Hardness level adjustable by slider on survival mode?

The modus will be changed in 1.0

Return to Suggestions