Skale with DPI

<<

Stschiff

Mercury
Mercury

Post 05.04.2014, 10:41

Skale with DPI

Hey Creep-TD-Team,
i really love your game, especially because its so lightweight and fair. But one thing that bothers me, is that DPI-Resolution changes in Windows have no Effect whatsoever on the game. I got my notebook wired up to my TV, but that is so far away, i cant see objects in normal resolution well enough. I turned the DPI-Settings up to 150%, and that works well for almost all programms. But if i want to play a nice round of whatever the slowness of my notebook effects playability so much i'm limited to games like CTD, but unluckily i cant see it :(

I'm asking you to include a scaling mode. The easiest way to do so might be just to add a double-resolution option.

Regard full, Schiff.

Sponsor

Post 05.04.2014, 10:41

Re: Skale with DPI

<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 05.04.2014, 12:10

Hello Stschiff,

thank you for mentioning this problem. It makes it clear that CreepTD is not a finished project yet. Unfortunately our development is asleep so we cannot help you. :/

Maybe switching for CreepTD on your Notebook? I hope you can overcome the problem and have still some nice games.
<<

Stschiff

Mercury
Mercury

Post 07.04.2014, 22:36

The Windows Magnifier seems an ok solution for this programm. I think set to 125% or 150% it could work, gonna try if i connect to the TV again.

Return to Suggestions