FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

LAG

<<

GhostStalker

Large Manta
Large Manta

Post 31.01.2014, 18:33

LAG

Last edited by GhostStalker on 07.02.2014, 01:17, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

Post 31.01.2014, 18:33

Re: LAG

<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 31.01.2014, 22:40

You speak the truth and don´t worry i believe i will join you to soon so as many.
They don´t care about people who make good suggestions, they close their eyes on this seccond account players, they don´t care about people who spend hours and hours doing a map freely and the build income being more effective than sending tougher creeps...
I already said one month and im gone.
Regarding the lag the problem is with the server because i see many people from america and asia saying the same but i think that will never be fixed so as the mac client version.
I don't do drugs. I am drugs.
<<

GhostStalker

Large Manta
Large Manta

Post 01.02.2014, 05:55

i found this game going on years ago now, and i have never found another like it. because of that, i have been here this long. there was a time when i first started playing, when i had an issue, it was dealt with. i remember a bug, that would randomly occur, that would not allow you to send creeps, which in turn prevents you from making income (for about 20 rounds usually) then it would 'catch up' and you would have all your money that you never spent, and start spamming manta's. when we (my roommate who also had the very same problem repeatedly) reported the problem, it wasn't long before this was fixed. and again, before the release of the 1.1 Version, there was NO LAG EVER, for anyone. There was a bunch before that (when the above problem was occurring) but it got handled. problem fixed, no lag. upon release of 1.1 version, i remember starting a game form the lobby, and it would be round 10 before i got into the game, thus killing me. Again, this problem has been fixed.
To clarify, my above mentioned aggravated frustrations should have been directed more towards the idea that this game in fact is pretty awesome, even still, (as Mr. (above poster) stated, he gave it a month before he's gone. no one want's to stop playing this game, lol, but we need some more regular updates of some sort (aimed towards smoother game play for everyone) Lag is a killer. :/
<<

PlixFiz

Large Manta
Large Manta

Post 13.03.2014, 02:50

at the house im at during weekdays i dont have the best pc, i can play and ava on short-veryshort maps with minimal lag to some lag, but on long-very long, even medium i lag like a mother--------- even with my graphics quality on minimal, no other windows open, turn off my vector vision, i still get froze, and always get screwed over by trying to double send because i get refunded my money, is it because i need better pc, i mean i have 1.5gb RAM and a 2ghz processor and that cant run this game? i know thats terrible but still, this is a simple tower defense game, so is there anything else i can do to reduce lag or does it just come down to buying new pc?
-Plix

Return to Suggestions