FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

Twink-Report

<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 14.09.2014, 20:18

Twink-Report

Here you can report your suspicion about a twink-user!

required:
1) name of the twinkuser
2) link of the game

Sponsor

Post 14.09.2014, 20:18

Re: Twink-Report

<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 15.09.2014, 18:53

Cought first:

EXORCIST

with all his nicks (PERM-Bann for all his old nicks, because he tried to hide his identity to the Team).

+ 3 days for all new accounts
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 15.09.2014, 19:09

well, here is my reply . . . . . Krunk got mad cause i couldn't remember all of my accounts. . . . look them up krunk, i have well over 100 by now. . . . so do most players.... how can you ban me without warning of doing so? . . . you asked about my accounts, i said i cant remember all of them.... this is the truth . . . so why the ban? . . . . . what do you expect me to say?

I dont even know what a twink is
do i have several accounts? . . sure.... so do most players
bet you do too....

most daily players do

want a better way to tell a twink? . .. . look at wins and losses
Why not just make a rule that players have to state if they have more than one account.

I did nothing wrong to get banned
just gonna lose a daily player is all . . .
might as well ban everyone

this whole site is about 50 players with 50 accounts each.
we all know it. . . . so why ban me for not remembering all of my account names?
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 15.09.2014, 19:40

Its nice to know that I have been a daily player on this game for years and i get banned so easily . . . way to go... good job.... I never tried to twink, never joined tournament play or tried to deceive players. The most wrong i did i guess was simply seeing how many wins in a row i could get before a loss.... I get banned on day one of a new rule? . . . thats $hitty to say the least. Krunk, if you can see my accounts, than you know i have way too many to remember.... so why the ban when i said i couldn't remember all of them?

I've been on this game for several years, it is wrong of you to go about things this way.
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 15.09.2014, 19:59

Now you know that you can play your personal challenge only with one account. So nothing is lost and your game can still go on.
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 15.09.2014, 20:03

so, what accounts can i keep?

or am i banned for life like krunk says?
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 15.09.2014, 21:11

You got warned by Krunx about breaking the rules and now you have only one account: garyblood. Your secoundaccounts are banned forever.
You tried to trick us with creating a new account. Which activated the secound punishmend: a three day ban for your mainaccount.
With the next violation of the twinkrules your mainaccount gets a permaban too.
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 15.09.2014, 22:50

you wrote that i made a new account and tried to trick people after i was told about these silly rules. . . . I DID NO SUCH THING . . .I never made a new account after any of this . . . . . krunk came onto a game i was playing and posted a link . . . i was trying to read about the "twink" rules while playing and also typing back and forth with krunk. . . . during this time he asked for the name of all my accounts . . . i said i did not know..... he banned me . . . . how is this the second step? . . . all anyone had to do is ask me to use just one account. . . not insist i name off every account i ever made.... First step is supposed to be a warning. . . . this is where i should be . . (if even that). . . . . so how about you un-ban me and just trust me to use one account? . . . .
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 15.09.2014, 23:01

1st time: "warning"
The "twink-user" will be banned by the Team with all accounts. Once the appropriate player takes position on the allegations on the forum, he will be unbanned.

Hey, you wrote it, not me . . . .
FIRST TIME
Here I am taking "position"
HE WILL BE UNBANNED

UN-ban me

Thanks
<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 15.09.2014, 23:06

garyblood wrote:you wrote that i made a new account and tried to trick people after i was told about these silly rules. . . . I DID NO SUCH THING . . .I never made a new account after any of this . . . . . krunk came onto a game i was playing and posted a link . . . i was trying to read about the "twink" rules while playing and also typing back and forth with krunk. . . . during this time he asked for the name of all my accounts . . . i said i did not know..... he banned me . . . . how is this the second step? . . . all anyone had to do is ask me to use just one account. . . not insist i name off every account i ever made.... First step is supposed to be a warning. . . . this is where i should be . . (if even that). . . . . so how about you un-ban me and just trust me to use one account? . . . .

You changed your IP after you were banned! And you did it before and not only the IP! And as you tried to mainpulate your data we normally ban all you account permanent, if you do so. And only because the rule is new and not everybody knows it exactly, we will unban you after 3 days. No discussion!
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 15.09.2014, 23:11

I have no idea how to change my ip address. All i am asking is to be unbanned and to be trusted to use just one account . . .. if i say i will then i will .. . you cant just accuse me of doing things i did not do and then ban me like this. . . i did not make new accounts after the fact, and i did not change an ip address. I dont know what you are talking about with that one.. . . You told me the rules and then banned me all in the same game . . . never even gave me a chance.

Could you un-ban me and let me play with one account?
If i say i will play with just one, then i will.
I never heard of any rules until you told me, and you automatically banned me.
that is not fair . . .
<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 15.09.2014, 23:15

I gave you time to name your main-account and said, that I will ban you, if you don't do so.

You will be unbanned with garyblood in 3 days and not sooner. You can complain about that fact, but it won't matter.
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 15.09.2014, 23:18

take a look at how often i use this account . . . . i do not consider this account my main.

You are a liar and a cheat. . . that is all you are krunk...
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 15.09.2014, 23:21

you have a god complex or something? . . . . it is a game. . . . someone makes you admin , you make a rule, and you have to make an example out of someone. I play this game every day. . . you are unfair. . . . you know it.... i did nothing to be banned ... i was just playing a map. . . . did i use other accounts? . . . well yeah.... so do other players....

why dont you get off of your power trip and be fair in the situation?
<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 15.09.2014, 23:28

I would be very careful... if you insult me again I will ban you for a longer period of time!

You were asked (not by me), if you are a twink and asked what is your main account (not by me), before I asked. You did not answer, correctly. And you changed your IP directly after I banned you! So you know how to do and it seems you did this before! Such a behaviour makes it very complicate for us to find out your main-account. And so the punishment for acting like this is very high.
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 15.09.2014, 23:34

i did not change me IP address . . . and I was unaware of any rules when a player asked me about being a twink . . . where i live, a twink is a gay man . . . so no i am not a gay man . .

I tried to answer you as best i could. I told you i have too many accounts to name.
you asked for my main, I dont know what that would be . . . . . certainly not an account i never use.
I DID NOT CHANGE MY IP ADDRESS.
and I DID NOT make a new account after the fact

I started a game
members joined
one asked me if i am a twink
Why no, i am not gay
game started
you posted a link
i tried to play game and read post
you asked about other accounts
i said i had too many to name
you said name them or get banned
i said i cant remember all of them
game ended
you banned me
here we are
i do not feel i did anything wrong
i DID NOT make another account after this
I DID NOT change an IP address

Why lie and take it to such extremes?
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 16.09.2014, 00:06

I would be very careful... if you insult me again I will ban you for a longer period of time!

that just about sums it up.

You picked a good one here Dcode.

He is by far the fairest person you could have chosen for such an important task.

Might as well go ahead and ban every single player account who doesn't lose their first 50 games they play.
everyone else simply must be a twink (a gay man)

Seriously though, I am banned for no good reason.
just another player walking away from the game i guess. .
how many players is the game down too now?

I cant believe I actually used to get people to play the game

Krunx, like it or not, you are wrong and you should know it.

Get over your ego.
Get a life and put down the video games for a bit and maybe you will see that you really were petty in this situation.

You could have gone about this in a whole different way.

But i guess i should thank you, i just googled ip changes and i discovered plenty of sites that let you "borrow other ip addresses.

Guess i really could hange it now and jump right back into the game if i want too . .
<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 16.09.2014, 00:20

Very simple:

Ban for a month!
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 16.09.2014, 00:22

very simple
banned for a month for what?
<<

garyblood

Mako
Mako

Post 16.09.2014, 00:35

Seems to me, that a person who has played this game almost every day for at least the past couple years deserves a bit more in the way of customer service and respect than you are offering. You are not right. you lied about what happened. and now you just keep on banning instead of trying to talk things out. Why is that? . . .
Next

Return to Smurfs/Twinks