FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

Flex Clan

<<

FlexPaRaDoX

Mercury
Mercury

Post 25.08.2014, 00:54

Flex Clan

Hi guys this is FlexPaRaDoX here an im writing this post as i am creating a clan on Creep TD, its a first i know but maybe this is a start of something bigger than you think :). I currently have 1 member and she will lead it with me, her name is FlexSphinx so you can contact her or her old account if she is still using it (rSalamanda),for more information. i have created a skype group as the clans chat room. Hopefully all goes well please get in touch to join as it isnt just about trying to be big its about making an impact an bringing people together. it will be fun an i hope this inspires others to create ideas of there own aswell as i.

For more information contact FlexPaRaDoX ingame or out of the game via the forums an what not and/or FlexSphinx via ingame.

Thank you for reading,
FlexPaRaDoX

Sponsor

Post 25.08.2014, 00:54

Re: Flex Clan

<<

aleqqqs

Racing Mamba
Racing Mamba

Post 25.08.2014, 21:28

good luck!

how are you planning to play as a clan? 2vs2?
<<

FlexPaRaDoX

Mercury
Mercury

Post 25.08.2014, 23:47

well thats all that is possible so yes, but we also have 2-4 co-op games. but i guess its to build a bit of friendship with various people it makes it moree active an so we can talk while not playing with an easier caability. this will bring people together an its different. an sometimes different makes an impact

Return to Off-Topic