FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

Nerf the build income

<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 28.01.2014, 19:56

Nerf the build income

I said before that something must be done to change that. Some said i was a noob that didn´t know how to play against it.
Well i played 3 games building income.

1- That was an intense game all of my opponents played aggressive selling their towers to send tougher creeps. What i did? I built income till i could send zeus.

2- Not so aggressive as the first but they kept pushing b3rt sacrificed to send tougher creeps. What i did? I built income till i could send titans.

3- Unclemoe played very good he sacrificed lives to pressure me. What i did? I built income till i could send sharks.

I must say that building income is an easier way to win everygame.

Here null kept building income till titans.

Here egoistic kept building income till zeus the funny thing he almost lost.

There are plenty of more out there.

If you think that playing survivor on all vs all is the way then im done with this game.
I will give you 1 month to do something about that.
Oh and just one thing make a casual mode or the custom mode where you don´t have to play all vs all with skill because I´m tired of seeing people that don´t play cause they might lose the precious!
I don't do drugs. I am drugs.

Sponsor

Post 28.01.2014, 19:56

Re: Nerf the build income

<<

GhostStalker

Large Manta
Large Manta

Post 03.02.2014, 20:02

I know exactly what your talking about, but truthfully, all of these instances where this happens, it's a specific person, usually a more experience player as opposed to a noob, suggesting that, not only selling towers and rebuilding later for more inc (which can be pretty cheap sometimes, where there is only one person in the game doing it, but it happens) but also spamming manta's is a tactic, in turn, can be counter struck. Force them to build, it will at least slow them down. (if there's a couple exp'd players, they CAN be destroyed! muhaha)
That said, i think that all game modes, should each have a preference selection for if exp or skill will count. And S2R and S2N modes could count for skill that way.
<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 22.02.2014, 00:37

Which day passes i see less players.
Even now i hosted a game and almost ten people around 1700 skill rather spectated than play.
But lately if it´s not me sunshine ,savvi, django, linux, anfi, beyblade and unclemoe there would be no tournament games!
If there is no people there will be no game and no game that means death to creep td.
As i said above ONE more week and you can cancel or perma ban my account because i will stop playing this game for sure!
NO ONE DID ANYTHING about the build income and the time NO EVENTS to incite players to play.
CreepTD right now is a boneless desert with almighty PRO´S spectating rather than playing.
I will say again and again and again the "NOOBS" are more players than YOU PROS! SHAME ON YOU!

YOU ARE ALL BUILDING YOUR OWN GRAVE!
<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 22.02.2014, 14:24

Why don´t you simply do the first two lines of creeps give you 10% and the others two lines give you 9 %.
You can sill get more income but will not be so great as before.
<<

PlixFiz

Large Manta
Large Manta

Post 25.02.2014, 03:03

Last edited by PlixFiz on 09.05.2020, 05:04, edited 1 time in total.
-Plix
<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 28.02.2014, 21:04

I might come once in a while and sneak by the forums to see what is going.
New players are the future of creeptd and i mean players not second accounts.

Return to Off-Topic