[CTD] Liga

Moderator: krunx

<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 21.09.2013, 02:04

[CTD] Liga

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- This liga/tournament will be set in 2 different stages the group phase and the elimination phase.

- The group phase consists in 8/16/32 players divided by 2/4/8 groups where each group plays 4 random tournament matchs where the two players with most points advance to the elimination phase.

- The elimination phase consists in one random tournament match for 4 randomly selected players where the two first players of each match will advance forward in the elimination phase this process will continue until only the 4 players left will play a final match on a non tournament map

- At the final match the players will win rewards!

1st place - 500 XP

2nd place - 250 XP

3rd place - 100 XP

4th place - 50 XP

Rules:

How to join:

Players:

Group phase:

Elimination phase:

Final:

Last edited by xdXP on 28.09.2013, 15:43, edited 4 times in total.
I don't do drugs. I am drugs.

Sponsor

Post 21.09.2013, 02:04

Re: [CTD] Liga

<<

lucca

Mercury
Mercury

Post 21.09.2013, 02:23

OOOH THIS WILL BE THE BEST TOURNAMENT ;) OBVIOUSLY XDXP WILL BE SECOND.. BECAUSE I WILL BE FIRST ;) :oops:
<<

Darkblades

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 21.09.2013, 10:51

xdXP wrote:
1st place - 500 XP

2nd place - 250 XP

3rd place - 100 XP

4th place - 50 XP

Did you talk with dcode or krunx because of the XP as prize?
Without their consent you can't do it.
Ingame-Name: Egoistic

~ Gibt es spielerische Fragen, dann fragt Seraph07

EPIC STATISTIK

Aussagekräftige Turmstellung
<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 21.09.2013, 18:40

i did sent a pm to dcode last night.
And i only put rewards because i got permission to do it so in the last tournament i managed and i believe i will get it within the following week until the tournament starts.
<<

gyasar

Mako
Mako

Post 21.09.2013, 20:11

I'm in too.
<<

Genesis97

Mercury
Mercury

Post 28.09.2013, 15:42

im in too
<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 30.09.2013, 14:58

----------------------------------------------------------------Cancelled-----------------------------------------------------------------------
do to the lack of interested players
atleast i tryed to do something to promote the game instead of bitching around on the forums

Return to League