Not logged in
FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

The big combo values

Do you like the new values? (Please just vote if u play survivor periodically)

Yes, finally they are challenging
8%
I don't even care about the changes
31%
No, i enjoyed the old values
62%

Total votes : 13
<<

hanshanshans

Mako
Mako

Post 09.03.2017, 18:37

The big combo values

Hey,

I'm really confused about the changes at TBC.
It's way to hard to play this mod and there is much less fun to play this game actually.
As i recognized there are just a few survivorgames in the last months (except bounty hunter).

So why did you modify all maps, if there are some problems with just some of them.( Wouldn't it be better to report the affected maps and adjust their settings? And even deleted all high scores)

I really enjoyed the old values, just because easy was easy (not very hard) and u were able to fullbuild a map. I believe that fact was the motivation for the majority of the gamers. And subsequently they tried to success at the next level. This is even why many new members of this community started playing this game and started to love its simplicity and tried other mods offside survivor.

My opinion to handle this mod:

EASY --> Fullbuild easily possible and u are allowed to make some mistakes (noob friendly)

MEDIUM--> U have to play nearly perfect to fullbuild the map

HARD --> This mode should be challenging and it should be even impossible to fullbuild

So is my view exclusive or are there other players who think in the same way and wish an adjustment of the values?

Another point i want to mention is, that next time there should be a survey or at least an announcement, just because this game is and will be a communitybased game. ( :!: ignore it if there was an announcement)

greetings
Last edited by hanshanshans on 09.03.2017, 19:31, edited 2 times in total.

Sponsor

Post 09.03.2017, 18:37

Re: The big combo values

<<

MJochen

Mako
Mako

Post 09.03.2017, 18:46

I absolutely agree to hanshanshans.

A lot of maps now have no mode which is easy. Beginners won´t hav any fun with this.
The old mode was much better. It was also frustrating that I was reset to 0, when I was on a really good place for easy before. Other players which avoided playing combos any more kept their place...

If a map is too easy, reset the setting for the specific map and wipe out ALL scores of players on this map.

gratz - Jochen -
<<

glg

Mercury
Mercury

Post 09.03.2017, 20:07

*SIGN*

I liked the really simple EASY-Mode, just to play a relaxing game.

As I´m not such a skilled player (and not trying to become one), MEDIUM was just perfectly challenging (for me).

HARD was nice, in case I wanted a real massacre and for the more skilled players I assume it was still challenging enough...

grtz

GLG
<<

Elementsor

Mercury
Mercury

Post 09.03.2017, 20:11

AGREE 100%, TBC is now boring.... bring back old values and all my old highscores /cry
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 09.03.2017, 21:13

Sorry that I dindt announced the changes enough before and didnt explained it.

Why did I changed the survivor values?

Let us start at what I think is the key element of survivor. Live long enough to survive the other players and climb in the highscoreladder to the highest rank possible.

But there are some issues.
We have three problems which destroy the highscore. One is a bug which will lead to endless games and one will change the KI so the players will only face a weaker combination of creeps.
The last problem is endless games. The KI on Big Combo Easy does not work correctly in its endgame. It should send motherships and raptorwaves but it instead it only sends a few raptors.

Endless games are games on which the player reached fulldeff and does not die anymore. The player can survive untill he leaves the game or sells his deff. The automatic timeout is after 480 rounds (120 minutes!). The fulldeff is mostly finished at round 130 which lets the player doing nothing over 350 rounds. This will make the highscore obsolete and makes no fun to "play".

So I tryed to avoid endless games by raising up the level of difficulty.

How did I changed the survivor values?
All maps have survivor values which will be set at first when the map is added in the Testingarea. The survivor values orientate on the length of the map and the rank of good deffspots. The mainfocus lies on Big Combo Hard. This is the values I choose while setting the values. If I choose a value for Big Combo Hard I will look for the other values in a list

Example
4STOPS has the survivor values
Easy: 116
Medium: 120
Hard: 124

Highscore 4STOPS
Mode Round
Hard 85
Medium 87
Easy 105

It is a very dense map with very good deffspots but only 57 pathsegments.
So it gets some high values for hard and some for medium not so far away. Nothing changed in the difference between hard and medium.
4STOPS also features a lot free space. This space will be used for ions in the Big Combo Easy mode which is usually a fulldeff of ions and slowtowers. So I have to avoid it that players will reach fulldeff. Because on most maps fulldeff equals endless games.

Thats why I changed the surivor values for Big Combo Easy.
The distribution was
Easy / Medium / Hard
early distribution (08.04.2013)
101 120 124
first update (20.12.2016)
112 120 124
current values (29.12.2016)
116 120 124

The easy values climbed very high in comparison with the old ones.

All maps where updated in the 31.12.2016 which should have resetted the whole Big Combo Easy Highscore. But it didnt! Only a few players lost their place in the highscore and I am very sorry for this massive bug. This should have been a clean cut. It is always easier to change the values from to hard to more soft. Because if you make the survivor values harder the highscore will be cleared. If you lower the values it is easy to reach a new highscore and the old ones will stay.

Big Combo Hard changed too.

We had very different versions of survivor values in our maplist. Because I added all the old ones and some which never leaved the testingarea there was no continuos distribution of the survivor values. So there was a need to change the survivor values to have equality for all maps.

My goal for the big combo mod is
Hard -> 80 ~ 100 rounds
Medium -> 90 ~ 110 rounds
Easy -> 100 ~ 130 rounds

So I looked at the highscore, many maps had more than 90 rounds on hard and some could be played endless on hard too!
Example
Two games on the map Defcon
First a game from the best player at the time Rambo196
http://www.creeptd.com/en/games/qnmcryi ... vyxrive72c
died at round 96
normal.png
normal.png (174.62 KiB) Viewed 85972 times

Second a game from two normal players
endless.png
endless.png (176.27 KiB) Viewed 85972 times

So I changed the values for hard too. I dont know exactly on which maps, you could look it up for all maps wich have a new highscore on big combo hard (concider that we have over 300 maps).

The current ladder for DEFCON
hard.png
hard.png (46.66 KiB) Viewed 85972 times

medium.png
medium.png (46.69 KiB) Viewed 85972 times

easy.png
easy.png (30.55 KiB) Viewed 85972 times

Why is this a problem?
The values orientate on the highscore but is the highscore a legit source? As I explained in the beginning of this essay the survivor mode has some awefull flaws. Some players are bugusing the mode and cheat to gain better stats.
So I was looking at a maybe corrupted point of reference. This maybe caused harder values for the maps on which Big Combo Easy had to suffer the most. The value distribution changed and the reference point for hard was raising up too. This leads to a way more harder gameplay.

While setting new values I would always have to consider: "how long could the best player survive" to prevent unnecessary endless gameplay. If you play solo survivor you gain more xp if you reach near the tophighscore. But if the tophighscore is 100 rounds away from your normal gameplay you gain only 1xp, which is frustraiting too.

That is the reason why we have new survivor values, the process and the flaws.

My personal cencts on the new values.
The values are now different, yes. But they are different for everyone.
The highscore is resetted which is bad, I lost some ranks too but now it is stable again. We are gaining new maps every month and can fight for rank 1 again. A question from the view of life.
Endless survivorgames are hopefully gone now.

Alternative ways
Adding blocked fields on the maps.
Reducing the buildingarea will end games earlier and prevents endless gameplay.
Con:
Adding blocked fields will affect every mode.
They will be invisible, if you look on a map you dont know where you can built (besides you bought PRO).

Adjust every map with the best values
We tryed this method earlier. It is one of the mainreasons why we have maptester. Never heard of them? You can apply to this usergroup and write in the internal mapforum about the new maps in Testing. We had some maptesters - there mission was to test the survivor values so we can give every map the perfect values. It didnt worked.
internalmapforum.png
internalmapforum.png (5.78 KiB) Viewed 85972 times

reaction.png
look at the views
reaction.png (73.14 KiB) Viewed 85972 times

----> we can bring this back to life. You tell me which maps are to hard and I will change them individual.

We have massive displeasedness in the community
As we can see in this thread nobody likes the changes. So what do we do now?
Change every map individual or change the distribution of the maps?
I startet from this list

over

to this

The first change
Hard: as before
Medium: as before
Easy: Medium - ((Hard - Medium) x 2)
Bsp: 107 - (110 - 107) x 2 = 101

the secound current change
Hard: as before
Medium: as before
Easy: Medium - (Hard - Medium)
Bsp: 107- (110 - 107) = 104

Conclusion
Change the survivor values back from the current to the first update. If endless games are still a thing for some maps the values for hard, medium and easy will get higher for this specific map.
Big Combo Easy will be more easy to play again.

We will review the change after a month or two and consider if more changes are necessary. This will not resett the highscores and milder/repair some of the current problems.

I am sorry for every rank on the highscore you lost due to this change. It is unfair that it didnt hit everyone the same and I am looking for a way to fix this. Please excuse me that I didnt discussed it before with the community.

I am very happy that so many of you raised their voice and are discussing the situation. Hopefully we can find an agreement which fits for everybody. Please tell me if there are other issues which we can solve together.
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 14.03.2017, 13:19

I played a few survivor games recently and it is true that the values are very high on most maps.

There will be changes this week.

Reducing the survivor values for hard 3-5% and using the old distribution for easy.
Easy = Medium - ((Hard - Medium) x 2)

This way every map and especially Big Combo Easy will be much easier.
<<

hanshanshans

Mako
Mako

Post 14.03.2017, 13:43

First,
sorry that i didnt answer directly, but i wanted to give all members the chance to raise their voice.
I'm glad that many of u participated in this thread and that seraph invested so much time in his first reply.

Seraph07 wrote:I played a few survivor games recently and it is true that the values are very high on most maps.

There will be changes this week.

Reducing the survivor values for hard 3-5% and using the old distribution for easy.
Easy = Medium - ((Hard - Medium) x 2)

This way every map and especially Big Combo Easy will be much easier.

How u gonna handle Medium? Will there also be a change or back to the roots? I really loved the old values, but i even could deal with it, if we get close to the old settings.

All in all, this seems to be a good approach and if necessary we should be able to adjust the values easily.
I guess with these settings we all will have fun again with our beloved mode.
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 14.03.2017, 15:15

Medium will change the same as Hard.

I documented some of the "old values" here in the mapforum but there is no guarantee that those are the last update before the big change.
The new values will be lightly lower than before. Every map will be reconsidered and updated.

Please test the new values extensive and share your opinion in the forum about it.
<<

Dubloadz

Mako
Mako

Post 30.03.2017, 13:33

im moment is es stupider plasma-spam,du hast es nicht schwieriger gemacht,sondern einfacher,da es nur noch eine herangehensweise gibt.das ist in etwa vergleichbar mit arena,die map hat auch so viel tiefgang das es kaum unterschied macht ob jemand 1400 oder 1800 skill hat.

du nanntest mich persönlich einen buguser,jedoch jeder mit dem du hier gerade diskutierst benutzt den bug,weil er einfach mehr möglichkeiten im spiel offenbart!auf manchen maps konnte man,wenn man genug riskiert hat den smasher knacker knapp deffen während es bei einigen auch mal in die hose ging.

generell gab es bis auf 2-3 ausnahmen keine maps auf schwer,die mehr als 130 runden zugelassen haben,und das auch nur wenn man die maps 10x hintereinander gespielt hat und wirklich genug können und erfahrung aufzuweisen hat,und selbst dann war es noch kein garant dafür so weit zu kommen!

am sinnvollsten wäre es leicht und medium zu entfernen,und den alten wert von schwer wieder heran zu holen - und zwar mit dem bug!
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 30.03.2017, 13:54

TBC Medium should be your place now. I dont see any reason to remove the more played modes.
<<

Dubloadz

Mako
Mako

Post 30.03.2017, 14:20

so if i understand correctly,you want hard just to be hard with no depth at all and medium to be the place for in depth gameplay?

be reasonable when modifying,and not just modify according to your own idea of how it should be...
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 30.03.2017, 14:49

As I explained it before I endet endlessgames on TBC Easy with raising the values. We are now adjusting the values to fit on TBC Hard too.
TBC Hard should be <100 Rounds for 16x16 maps. Medium allows you to play nearly before fulldeff.

If you want to reach fulldeff Hard is not the place to be.

There is no way to change the KI, as we mentioned hundred times before. So I dont see your point. I explained why and how I changed the survivor and if building teslas is the best way to survivor I dont have a problem with this. It is like you would also argue that the endgame should involve different towers than rockets, ions and emps.

If you have an idea to improve the survivor mode please tell me. "Everything was better before" is not an argument it is your opinion. We are currently changing the values. It would make more sense to participate in this progress than just telling you are losing games to other players and therefore the change is bad.
<<

Dubloadz

Mako
Mako

Post 30.03.2017, 14:56

the issue here is,that you are modifying TBC how you see fit,and not how everyone wants it

the vote clearly says" give back the old values" and here you are acting like you are compromising with the community.

thats not your job.
<<

Knappe8

Vulture
Vulture

Post 30.03.2017, 15:01

I think Seraph did a good job.
Keep going :!: :)
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 30.03.2017, 15:52

The community made four points in this thread.

The poll
The poll is really flat and it does not give me information I need to adjust the survivor properly.

What are "the old values", there was a constant change in the values so at what point are you looking?
Whis mode do you mean and why do you want it?
What does the community want? Challenging is not on top of the list as it seems. But how many people reached this poll, how many clicked it twice?

Return to the old values
Hanshanshans made the suggestion to return to "the old values" and suggests different endgames for each mode. I think that the current values represent the suggested endgames for Easy, Medium and Hard.

Easy should be easy
Some argue that Easy is to hard for noobs and there is no easy survivor mode. I am not sure about this argument. We have the Bounty Hunter mode, some fail even on this mode. Should TBC Easy be as easy that everyone and their grandmother can reach the fulldeff on TBC Easy? That it is more likely to reach endgame on TBC Easy than on Bounty Hunter?

Dont reset the highscore
It is an issue to many players that they lost their highscore and I apologize for the bugged reset.

And now yours in particular

TBC Hard is now too easy
You can lose against someone with less skill because he played more efficient.

Bugusing is ok, everybody does it
It is an issue closely to smurfing, it depends on the community how to solve it. If you want to glitch the game and break the commanders codex - ok. It is unfair for everyone who does not follow your example and they get an disadvantage because of that.

You where only on a few maps able to build fulldeff on TBC Hard before
How do you know?
At what point in time?
Did they used the bug?

Remove TBC Easy and Medium and make Hard more easy to play
Did you play the current values? The values droped down so hard. Are you reffering to the current values or to some at the beginning of the year?
TBC Hard changed and is changing MJochen and Adr3naliin are the ones who help.
You are arguing that the community does not want the changes because Easy and Medium changed to an undesired way - and now you are suggesting to remove it completely with blaming me to not follow the community demands. Thank you for the input, better than nothing I gues.

Dont do something based on your opinion
I am currently asking for advice on different topics and I am receiving no response. It is the function of the team to improve the game. We have two new mods and six maptester for this quest. And the changes are not carved into stone, there are changes based on the work of the community.

Everyone thinks what I say
The polls are rigged and cannot be trusted. They do not represent the current stand of opinion from the community.
<<

Dubloadz

Mako
Mako

Post 30.03.2017, 16:24

i think its best played out

its not something i can make you understand by words only...

as tbc is now,all games are going to be close with a difference of 0-4 rounds +- ...and these decisions are basicly made in 2 rounds where you choose to invest or sacrifice lifes

with the old values,you had multiple rounds where you were able to afford losing lifes for income,giving the game more strategic depth since there are more decisions to make...

you took it away with the new values...

summed up you made TBC EASIER to MASTER,and i doubt that this was intentional!
<<

Earthquake

Mercury
Mercury

Post 11.04.2017, 14:52

The big combo values

Earthquake wrote:Habe den Beitrag bereits im Internen Bereich gepostet. Jetzt nochmal im Externen.
Da ich leider der aktuellen Entwicklung nicht zustimmen kann, werde ich auch nicht weiter als Maptester arbeiten können, bzw mit der Arbeit anfangen. Die Quotes sind von Adre, der seinem geistigen Intellekt freien Lauf ließ. Ich habe ihm mehrfach versucht die Missstände zu erläutern, jedoch kamen meistens nur skurrile geistige Ergüsse.
(Private) Adr3naliin» Konstruktiver Beitrag, da kann man dich ja fast ernst nehmen, aber auch nur fast ^^
(Private) Adr3naliin» hi Fanboy

Wie von Adr3 erwähnt, hab ich meine Probleme mit dem aktuellen Survivoransicht.
Wie auch Ihr die Arbeit von Sera nicht wertschätzt...

Findet ihr das gut?

Er nimmt sich viel zeit um das Spiel interessanter zu machen ,natürlich kann er es nur begrenzt machen...
:!:
Ich stehe in diesem Punkt voll hinter Ihm, ich bin auch der meinung wir sollten das Niveau anheben solang weder eine Kampagne als auch die KL neu geschrieben wurde müssen wir die werte hoch ansetzen ....

Inwiefern das Seraph's Arbeit anmaßt erschließt sich mir nicht ganz. Denke ehr das Gegenteil ist der Fall,
diese Diskussion zeigt doch, dass das Spiel noch nicht tot ist und sich einige Member für die weitere Entwicklung interessieren

In dem Punkt die mich nerven spreche ich deutlich Earth und Dzirdi an, wenn dies zu hart ist gibt es sowohl TBC light als auch Sandbox...

Jemand darauf zu verweisen dass er TBC light bzw. Sandbox spielen soll, der zuvor jahrelang diesen Modus gespielt hat, erscheint mir infantil, egoman und zeigt das Desinteresse eine Lösung mit der Community zu erarbeiten.

Meine Vorschläge derzeit wäre es den Surv mode extrem verändern, bis es zu neuen Entwicklungen von Dcode kommt....

Es erschließt sich mir auch nicht, warum die Survivorwerte noch höher gestellt werden sollen? Aktuell sind deren Fans in der Minderheit bzw. nicht existent. Und durch die höheren Werte soll das Spiel attraktiver werden? Das bedarf mir einer Erklärung

Der Denkfehler der hier vorliegt ist, dass schwerer gleich anspruchsvoller wäre. Aber genau das Gegenteil ist der Fall. Ich denke hier wurde bereits der Wendepunkt soweit überschritten, dass das Spiel aktuell so anspruchslos wie nie ist. Solange der KI nicht beeinflussbar ist, sehe ich da auch keine Möglichkeit das Spiel noch schwerer zu gestalten ohne weiter massiv am Gameplay zu verlieren. Das ist übrigends genau der Punkt den Dzirdi im öffentlichen Thread versucht hat anzusprechen.

Warum ich ein Problem habe:
Leben sparen ist effektiver als sein Einkommen zu erhöhen.
In vielen Spielen lohnt es nicht Creeps durchzulassen und sein Einkommen zu erhöhen. Im Endgame mit 20k Einkommen ist es nicht ungewöhnlich dass jemand mit der Hälfte des Einkommens gewinnt, denn man kann kaum einen Phoenix deffen, hier kann man zusehen wie bei einem Countdown, wann das Spiel endet.
Dieser Punkt stört mich am meisten und empfinde es als ein fatales Signal. Hier wird der Eindruck geschaffen, dass das Einkommen nicht der entscheidende Faktor dieses Spiels ist.

Ab Runde 60 ist ein Spiel meistens entschieden
Nachdem Titans kommen, muss das komplette Einkommen in Teslas investiert werden. Selbst mit reinem Bauen ist es nicht garantiert, die folgenden Wellen erfolgreich zu deffen. Hier muss der Spieler informiert sein, wie das weitere Spiel verläuft. Weiß er das nicht hat er keine Chance.

Einkommen ist sehr gering
Das aktuelle Einkommen spiegelt für mich nicht das Gameplay wider, für das dieses Spiel konzipiert wurde. Es sollte eine Relation zwischen den Creeps und dem Einkommen bestehen. Rockets werden kaum benutzt, da es sich nicht lohnt, da das Einkommen derartig gering ist um sie in der Stückzahl zu bauen, dass Sie einen entscheidenden Faktor haben. Jedes Spiel hat den selben monotonen Ablauf, die Vielfalt und Möglichkeiten werden hier nicht ausgeschöpft.
Seraph hat zuvor das Spiel von Rambo als Beispiel genannt. http://www.creeptd.com/en/games/qnmcryi ... vyxrive72c
DIe Einkommenskurve ist nicht annähernd die der aktuellen Spiele. Aktuell gibt es keine nennenswerte Steigerungen ab Runde 60.

Wünsche der Spieler werden ignoriert
DIe Mehrzahl der Spieler wünscht nicht die aktuellen Werte. Der Thread "Values" ist zwar nur beschränkt aussagekräftig, aufgrund seiner geringen Resonanz, jedoch tendiert er deutlich in eine Richtung und zeigt die aktuelle Unzufriedenheit.

Es scheint der Wunsch zu bestehen den Modus so zu entwickeln, dass spielerische Fähigkeiten dem Auswendiglernen stark benachteiligt gegenüberstehen. Sowie, dass das Game extrem an spielerischer Qualität verlieren soll. Aktuell gewinnt defintiv selten der bessere Spieler. Qualitativ sind wir wohl mittlerweile am unteren Ende angekommen.
Beispiele:
http://www.creeptd.com/de/games/y5s4fzw ... 94ofj9295p
http://www.creeptd.com/de/games/l20yeni ... j9vn6wn4mz
http://www.creeptd.com/de/games/zef1gep ... ifc0572d5q
<<

Seraph07

Mothership
Mothership

Post 12.04.2017, 11:29

Den Beitrag unbearbeitet hier zu posten ist nicht fair.
Kontext:
Adr3naliin hat ein Thema im Mapforum für die Maptester gestartet mit dem Titel "Diskussion". Darin kritisiert er, dass sich viele zwar über die Änderung beschweren aber keine Lösungsansätze bieten.
Die weiteren Punkte lasse ich hierbei weg, da sich Earthquake auf diese nicht bezieht.

Die erste Hälfte des Beitrags von Earthquake ist eine persönliche Auseinandersetzung und trägt nicht zur Diskussion bei. Bitte versucht konstruktive Kritik zu äußern und führt keine persönlichen Grabenkämpfe.

earthquake wrote:Der Denkfehler der hier vorliegt ist, dass schwerer gleich anspruchsvoller wäre. Aber genau das Gegenteil ist der Fall. Ich denke hier wurde bereits der Wendepunkt soweit überschritten, dass das Spiel aktuell so anspruchslos wie nie ist. Solange der KI nicht beeinflussbar ist, sehe ich da auch keine Möglichkeit das Spiel noch schwerer zu gestalten ohne weiter massiv am Gameplay zu verlieren. Das ist übrigends genau der Punkt den Dzirdi im öffentlichen Thread versucht hat anzusprechen.

Die Änderung wurde vorgenommen um Endlosspiele in TBC Easy zu verhindern.
Aktuell gibt es eine Veränderung in der Meta auf Hard und man muss seine Spielweise daran anpassen.
Medium hat jetzt die ehemalige Meta von Hard und kann verwendet werden, wenn man dieses Gameplay schätzt.

earthquake wrote:Leben sparen ist effektiver als sein Einkommen zu erhöhen.
In vielen Spielen lohnt es nicht Creeps durchzulassen und sein Einkommen zu erhöhen. Im Endgame mit 20k Einkommen ist es nicht ungewöhnlich dass jemand mit der Hälfte des Einkommens gewinnt, denn man kann kaum einen Phoenix deffen, hier kann man zusehen wie bei einem Countdown, wann das Spiel endet.
Dieser Punkt stört mich am meisten und empfinde es als ein fatales Signal. Hier wird der Eindruck geschaffen, dass das Einkommen nicht der entscheidende Faktor dieses Spiels ist.

Spielt die Karten mit den aktuellen Werten, kommuniziert die Ergebnisse und macht Verbesserungsvorschläge. Dann werden die Karten wieder so angepasst, dass sie dieses bevorzugte Gameplay bieten. Das ist die Aufgabe der Maptester, was aber niemanden hindert sich mit an dem Prozess zu beteiligen.
Der Survivor krankt an seiner KI, er ist nicht der Schulmeister für AvA und ein perfektes Spiel. Er ist ein eigener Bereich, so wie Send to Random oder Send to Next. Es ist nicht der Anspruch durch ihn diese Denkweise zu vermitteln - das ist mit unseren begrenzten Möglichkeiten nicht erreichbar.

earthquake wrote:Ab Runde 60 ist ein Spiel meistens entschieden
Nachdem Titans kommen, muss das komplette Einkommen in Teslas investiert werden. Selbst mit reinem Bauen ist es nicht garantiert, die folgenden Wellen erfolgreich zu deffen. Hier muss der Spieler informiert sein, wie das weitere Spiel verläuft. Weiß er das nicht hat er keine Chance.

Erfahrene Spieler haben einen Vorteil und können besser spielen, das sehe ich auch so. Wenn man sich Egoistics Videos so anschaut, dann sind die Spiele auch meist ab Runde 60 entschieden.

earthquake wrote:Einkommen ist sehr gering
Das aktuelle Einkommen spiegelt für mich nicht das Gameplay wider, für das dieses Spiel konzipiert wurde. Es sollte eine Relation zwischen den Creeps und dem Einkommen bestehen. Rockets werden kaum benutzt, da es sich nicht lohnt, da das Einkommen derartig gering ist um sie in der Stückzahl zu bauen, dass Sie einen entscheidenden Faktor haben. Jedes Spiel hat den selben monotonen Ablauf, die Vielfalt und Möglichkeiten werden hier nicht ausgeschöpft.
Seraph hat zuvor das Spiel von Rambo als Beispiel genannt. http://www.creeptd.com/en/games/qnmcryi ... vyxrive72c
DIe Einkommenskurve ist nicht annähernd die der aktuellen Spiele. Aktuell gibt es keine nennenswerte Steigerungen ab Runde 60.

Auf Hard werden keine Rockets verwendet, auf Medium hingegen ist es möglich mit ihnen den Smasher Knacker zu besiegen. Und wenn das nicht der Fall ist schreib es in das Forum.

Das Problem ist, dass zu damaliger Zeit die Spieler noch nicht pausenlos den Glitch ausgenutzt haben um die KI zu verändern. Daher werden jetzt die Survivorwerte an diese Buguser angepasst, zum leidtragen aller ehrlichen Spieler die diese Metaveränderung nicht begrüßen.

earthquake wrote:Wünsche der Spieler werden ignoriert
DIe Mehrzahl der Spieler wünscht nicht die aktuellen Werte. Der Thread "Values" ist zwar nur beschränkt aussagekräftig, aufgrund seiner geringen Resonanz, jedoch tendiert er deutlich in eine Richtung und zeigt die aktuelle Unzufriedenheit.

Gerade als Maptester hättest du die Wünsche der Spieler am besten umsetzen können. Grundsatzkritik bringt uns hier nicht weiter.
Du bist unzufrieden mit den Werten der Karten? Ok.
Welche Karten?
Welche Werte schlägst du vor?

Bitte sie ein Teil der Lösung und bring dich in den Verbesserungsprozess mit ein.
<<

Dubloadz

Mako
Mako

Post 14.04.2017, 20:13

in dieser hinsicht ist deine ansicht ein teil des problems seraph -
es ist schön dass du dir mühe gibst,allerdings hat bezüglich dessen keiner danach gefragt

die paar die sich die endlosscheisse an tun sind doch nur dein problem.
dass der glitch ein tiefgängigeres spiel hervorgerufen hat ist ein entgegenkommender zufall,der einzig und allein dir nicht in den kragen passt.

nostalgie ist kein entscheidungsträger - wir haben lediglich die variablen erweitert und dir fällt nichts besseres ein als uns mit cheatern gleich zu stellen,einzig und allein weil du nicht fähig bist eine andere perspektive einzuschlagen

du kannst auf allen kurzen - langen maps die alten werte einfügen,die einzelfälle kannst du gerne seperat handhaben wie du möchtest,die interessieren nicht

easy und medium gleich stellen und gut
<<

Earthquake

Mercury
Mercury

Post 27.01.2018, 15:47

So, die Veränerungen haben so gut gegriffen, dass keiner mehr Survivor spielt.
Entgegen der Hoffnung dass diese Spieler jetzt Ava spielen würden, spielt keiner mehr von denen :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job

Return to Suggestions