FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

NEW LOG IN HOMEPAGE BY ME SINCERELY :)

<<

PlixFiz

Large Manta
Large Manta

Post 28.03.2015, 06:06

NEW LOG IN HOMEPAGE BY ME SINCERELY :)

Hi everyone today i will be bringing you a BRAND NEW LOG IN SCREEN IDEA MADE BY YOURS SINCERELY ;) :D
Please no hate, only CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, thanks. So what i did here is take everything from the home screen we all know and love, and slap it on this new template i made, took me roughly 3 and 1/2 hours to do, i really put time into this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>WAY more COLOR therefore LOTS more attractive to look at right before playing this amazing game :) :D

>EVERYTHING is the same folks, just in different places that I think are more convenient and better looking ;p
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice the player profiles of mine next to where you type in your log-in information, what if the game remembered what profiles you all played on, and all you had to do was click on which profile you wish to play on, and click log in ? Easy right? instead of taking ALL that time to retype your information when switching accounts, just a cool idea i think is a very good implement and adds more character to this screen.
Well, tell me what you think guys, does it look nice? of course i could do another with much higher quality, this is just the rough draft to see if dcode likes (may he rest in piece if he never comes back) ;) :D :D :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachments
CREEPTDNEW.png
Wouldnt let me upload the full Megabyte picture it kept timing out, so i had to screenshot it and save it, still good quality though
CREEPTDNEW.png (943.62 KiB) Viewed 11533 times
Last edited by PlixFiz on 28.03.2015, 07:02, edited 3 times in total.
-Plix

Sponsor

Post 28.03.2015, 06:06

Re: NEW LOG IN HOMEPAGE BY ME SINCERELY :)

<<

moepmoep

Mercury
Mercury

Post 28.03.2015, 06:10

thumbs up :)
<<

Knappe8

Vulture
Vulture

Post 28.03.2015, 10:19

Don't like the colors in your posts text... ^^
Tha img. seems nice looking. Except of those "you were logged in as .. before"-stuff ^^
<<

xdXP

Speedy Raider
Speedy Raider

Post 28.03.2015, 20:38

7/10 - Not enough doritos and mountain dew.
I don't do drugs. I am drugs.
<<

Oakenshadow

Mercury
Mercury

Post 28.03.2015, 22:22

I'd be down for this. Looks sick.

Return to Suggestions