45%

Total votes : 11
<<

tracker

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 11.01.2012, 17:02

TombRaider 16x16

New survival map! creeps come from bottom to straight up with 3x speed (doesnt go into those little holes), then they turn left (3x speed again) and then from the dead-end they turn to opposite direction to straight to right with normal speed.

tombraider2c.jpg
tombraider2c.jpg (55.91 KiB) Viewed 2410 times

tombraider2c_rotated.jpg
tombraider2c_rotated.jpg (219.39 KiB) Viewed 2410 times

Download:
map_TombRaider.zip
(62.94 KiB) Downloaded 109 times

Edit: added sand to reduce contrast.
edit: added mummies and spikes!
edit: fixed blocking tiles!

EDIT BY MANUEL:

I don't read any discussions about tracker and about deleted posts. I will delete everything and will ban the users for several days if someone ignores this warning!
Last edited by tracker on 11.01.2012, 20:10, edited 6 times in total.

Sponsor

Post 11.01.2012, 17:02

Re: TombRaider 16x16

<<

tracker

Big Toucan
Big Toucan

Post 12.01.2012, 23:50

Re: [Map] TombRaider

i dont like the whole idea of polls, "like?" yes - no. if that is what makes the map to the game, its very lousy system, only a fraction of the players visit the forums to vote, and anyways, its not like everyone will like every map. we cant force people to like the average, some people like blue, some like red, we cant argue about that by making a poll about best color and then turn everyones shirt to that color, because the poll said its the best, now can we? :roll:

also why i dont like polls is because some people are just lazy and vote "no" if they dont like one part of the map, for example if the path is slightly bad, they will vote no and be done with it. or if the graphics are slightly bad or not their favorite color, then they just vote no without thinking deeper.

i see the forum more like a place to discuss about improvement of the map, not a place to vote what map is - by average - the best map, in the end all maps are just average boring maps which fits to everyone, but rare of them are nothing special because people like so many different things. for example this map most people dont like because its different, and because its for survival mode mainly. so they will vote no and be done with it.

as i said earlier few times: the best way to make maps is to make them a lot and keep only those which get played most. every other game ive played they have possibility to make maps and test them fast, that is a lot better system than asking everyone if the map is good: it can be that 50% likes and 50% hates it. and that would mean the map wouldnt be added because 50% hates it... but it doesnt mean the map is bad if half hates it! i like red... you like blue... theres no right color!
<<

krunx

Mothership
Mothership

Post 13.01.2012, 08:37

tracker wrote:as i said earlier few times: the best way to make maps is to make them a lot and keep only those which get played most. every other game ive played they have possibility to make maps and test them fast, that is a lot better system than asking everyone if the map is good: it can be that 50% likes and 50% hates it. and that would mean the map wouldnt be added because 50% hates it... but it doesnt mean the map is bad if half hates it! i like red... you like blue... theres no right color!

It will be possible to upload maps in 1.0 and you can play them if you now there ID! And the most played maps will be in the list of coustom maps!
<<

KiQuafix

Express Raptor
Express Raptor

Post 13.01.2012, 12:46

The Creeps are going into the Tombs? Yes, No?
The path is a nice idea .. but i dont like that grafics. (Stones)
Dieser Account ist inaktiv, neuer Ansprechaccount für euch: indeX
This Account is inactive, please write to: indeX
<<

ChaosX

Ray
Ray

Post 13.01.2012, 22:43

Here is your answer: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=362 1st post, 1st line ! gl :lol: .

Return to Maps