FAQ  •  Advanced search  •  Login

My game has been on the game list of lobby for days

<<

gyasar

Mako
Mako

Post 27.08.2013, 08:42

My game has been on the game list of lobby for days

The title sums up the issue. The title of the game goes by Game of gyasar. It was on Plox map, AVA mode and 900-1250 skill range. Initially, there were 3 of us until everyone except me eventually quited the game according to the game information although I, obviously, also quited the game. Nevertheless, the game has been on the game list of (my?) lobby for at least 2-3 days as far as I know. Any opinion?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsor

Post 27.08.2013, 08:42

Re: My game has been on the game list of lobby for days

<<

gyasar

Mako
Mako

Post 31.08.2013, 12:50

Appearantly, my game is not only one. majortom4000's game (AVA, 0-1500, Random:Medium) is another game with this problem, maybe even worse because this game stays at the top of the list (with a big green dot) leading people to join the game without any chance of playing the game. I warned some people who joined this game, explaining them that the game will never start but obviously this is not a permament solution unless admins do anything about this asap.
<<

AzulShiva

Mako
Mako

Post 01.09.2013, 17:03

+1

also do something about afk game creators in general. They create lobbys and just remain afk for an hour. Lilke if somebody dies of a heart attack there should be an auto kick function or votekick or something to close the lobby

Return to Bugs